Record of landing for oath

lenium

Dec 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Folks,
I am having a hard time fining my original record of Lansing. Either the officer hasn't given it back to me at the time of interview ... Or I have miss placed it. I have a copy of it.

Do you know how crucial is to have this for the oath ceremony? What should I do now?

Thanks

Mary2009

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think you can ask for a re-issuance of that landing document...

m22ij

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All i know is that it is important because they stamp no longer permanent resident on it.

lenium said:
Folks,
I am having a hard time fining my original record of Lansing. Either the officer hasn't given it back to me at the time of interview ... Or I have miss placed it. I have a copy of it.

Do you know how crucial is to have this for the oath ceremony? What should I do now?

Thanks

poushi24

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
lenium said:
Folks,

Thanks
I had my oath last Monday and they never asked for landing paper. He just asked for my PR card and that's it. Just a suggestion, don't go too early, lets say if you oath invite say 9 AM go there 9:20 AM, that way you will be last at line and they will be very busy and hopefully will not ask for landing paper. I went 9:30 AM and there was no line as everyone went in, I didn't had wait just went to the room and the guy only asked for my PR. Hope everything will be easy for you, Good Luck!