+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

reconsideration request for pr refusal

Arsh g

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
Hello everybody,

I need your help regarding my query . My PR application under FSW has been refused due to insufficient settlement funds. But I strongly believe that decision has been falsely made by VO as i submitted proofs of more than required funds. I ordered GCMS NOTES and got to know about the notes of VO . He was not sure about the neft transfer of amount of around $ 9000 cad deposited into my account. Here is how that transaction was made :

As per IRCC guidelines, I was required to show approximately CAD $ 12,669. To fulfill this requirement I have shown funds from two sources i.e.;

a) Gift deed from my father worth Rs. 2,50,000. I have attached scanned copy of cheque and gift deed along with my funds documents. This gift was made out of love and affection of my father for me.

b) Second source of my fund was from sale of my car worth Rs. 5,00,000.

Here, I would like to say that I hold two Saving bank accounts in my name i.e.; account in Axis bank and in HDFC BANK . In my Permanent Residency application I have shown both accounts Bank Balance certificate as well statements. In my refusal letter & GCMS Caips Notes honorable visa officer has raised the concern related to the amount of CAD $ 9253.75 TRANSFERRED in my HDFC Bank account on March 26, 2019. I have received this amount from my Axis Bank saving account. I have already Attached Both Account Statements which reflects the transaction details between both accounts with same transaction Reference Number xxxxxxxxxxxx

I have received amount of Rs. 5,00,000 i.e.; CAD $ 9531.34 into my Axis Bank personal saving bank account through the sale of my vehicle. Out of this amount I transferred Rs. 4,95,000 i.e.; CAD $ 9,253.75 on March 26, 2019 into my HDFC bank account. The bank statements of both accounts reflect the same transaction number that was made by me using NEFT.

To proof the authencity of this amount I have attached vehicle sales affidavit and copy of Cheque. The honorable visa officer also acknowledges this amount in GCMS Caips notes.

my refusal came on 27th feb after analysing the reason i raised web form on 18th march . After 5 days i received an email stating that

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided regarding your reconsideration request and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Kindly help me whether they will reopen my case ? If yes then how many days they will take to send an email stating reopening of my case?

I am asking this because if FEDERAL APPEAL OPTION LEFT FOR MY CASE , for this i have only 60 days from the date of my refusal . In every situation in the last of april i will have to make federal appeal in the court,for this i will have to hire a lawyer who is going to charge hefty fees. Kindly let me know how may days can they get to send me an email regarding the reopening of my case so that i can avoid paying initial fee to a lawyer for my federal case?

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everybody,

I need your help regarding my query . My PR application under FSW has been refused due to insufficient settlement funds. But I strongly believe that decision has been falsely made by VO as i submitted proofs of more than required funds. I ordered GCMS NOTES and got to know about the notes of VO . He was not sure about the neft transfer of amount of around $ 9000 cad deposited into my account. Here is how that transaction was made :

As per IRCC guidelines, I was required to show approximately CAD $ 12,669. To fulfill this requirement I have shown funds from two sources i.e.;

a) Gift deed from my father worth Rs. 2,50,000. I have attached scanned copy of cheque and gift deed along with my funds documents. This gift was made out of love and affection of my father for me.

b) Second source of my fund was from sale of my car worth Rs. 5,00,000.

Here, I would like to say that I hold two Saving bank accounts in my name i.e.; account in Axis bank and in HDFC BANK . In my Permanent Residency application I have shown both accounts Bank Balance certificate as well statements. In my refusal letter & GCMS Caips Notes honorable visa officer has raised the concern related to the amount of CAD $ 9253.75 TRANSFERRED in my HDFC Bank account on March 26, 2019. I have received this amount from my Axis Bank saving account. I have already Attached Both Account Statements which reflects the transaction details between both accounts with same transaction Reference Number xxxxxxxxxxxx

I have received amount of Rs. 5,00,000 i.e.; CAD $ 9531.34 into my Axis Bank personal saving bank account through the sale of my vehicle. Out of this amount I transferred Rs. 4,95,000 i.e.; CAD $ 9,253.75 on March 26, 2019 into my HDFC bank account. The bank statements of both accounts reflect the same transaction number that was made by me using NEFT.

To proof the authencity of this amount I have attached vehicle sales affidavit and copy of Cheque. The honorable visa officer also acknowledges this amount in GCMS Caips notes.

my refusal came on 27th feb after analysing the reason i raised web form on 18th march . After 5 days i received an email stating that

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided regarding your reconsideration request and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Kindly help me whether they will reopen my case ? If yes then how many days they will take to send an email stating reopening of my case?

I am asking this because if FEDERAL APPEAL OPTION LEFT FOR MY CASE , for this i have only 60 days from the date of my refusal . In every situation in the last of april i will have to make federal appeal in the court,for this i will have to hire a lawyer who is going to charge hefty fees. Kindly let me know how may days can they get to send me an email regarding the reopening of my case so that i can avoid paying initial fee to a lawyer for my federal case?
I don’t think anyone here can accurately predict how long it’ll take for the VO to get back to you. However, (my personal opinion) I do believe that your application should be reopened, but if by day 30 you haven’t heard from them, you should seriously consider the lawyer and heavy fees option. This case is definitely worth fighting for.

Arsh g

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
I don’t think anyone here can accurately predict how long it’ll take for the VO to get back to you. However, (my personal opinion) I do believe that your application should be reopened, but if by day 30 you haven’t heard from them, you should seriously consider the lawyer and heavy fees option. This case is definitely worth fighting for.
Thank you fir your reply . I believe that i have been treated very unfairly. Without even asking for ADR or PFL after waiting for 10 months straight way they refused my application.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you fir your reply . I believe that i have been treated very unfairly. Without even asking for ADR or PFL after waiting for 10 months straight way they refused my application.
:D:D:D Forgive me for laughing. I was laughing at “waiting for 10 months straight”, that’s nothing compared to mine.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Was your $9000 transfer more than 6 months old at the time of application? If not, did you add sufficient proofs/LOE proving that those funds legitimately belong to you?

Arsh g

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
Was your $9000 transfer more than 6 months old at the time of application? If not, did you add sufficient proofs/LOE proving that those funds legitimately belong to you?
That was not 6 months old but yes i submitted all proofs kindly please read my post thoroughly you will get clear picture of the case . Please read it and help me

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Well they didn't reject your request outright, which means that's already a positive step.

I think you have a good shot, but it's weighing the option of challenging it legally, which will take time and money, versus just having a fresh application.

If you reentered the pool, would you still qualify? I'm just asking as a back up.

I still think there's hope your request for reconsideration is accepted.

Arsh g

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
Well they didn't reject your request outright, which means that's already a positive step.

I think you have a good shot, but it's weighing the option of challenging it legally, which will take time and money, versus just having a fresh application.

If you reentered the pool, would you still qualify? I'm just asking as a back up.

I still think there's hope your request for reconsideration is accepted.
Thank you for your response . My crs is not enough to get ITA as it has gone so high my crs is 453 . I strongly believe that VO has mistakenly made rejection to my application. In the GCMS notes it was clearly mentioned that VO had no idea about the transferred amount from my axis bank into hdfc bank . In the submitted statements of both account the transaction reference is there made on the same date ,one of my account got debited and another one got credited.

javeds

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
You must lawyer up. If moving to Canada is something you really want it is worth it. People go to insane extents, to lawyer-up is just protocol - nothing out of the ordinary. Money comes and goes.

Reactions: Arsh g