+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reconsideration please help if any body gone throught the same situation

Maheen Hanif

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
We have sent our request for reconsideration Cec inland in jan at that time we got an automated response, now after 1 month we got another reponse. Which i am attaching below, is there anyone who got this response and later there application got reconsidered??

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

Furthermore, we are pleased to confirm that the application is still in process.

Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we cannot process applications normally and we cannot provide accurate processing times for most applications.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible and we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

kartikj001

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
My Daughters passport had expired at the time of CEC process and they had requested for a new passport. The US Embassy was closed and i sent the email response from the US embassy to IRCC.

At that time, i received the above message also. My PR got processed sometime later.

gagansingh15

Dec 24, 2021
We have sent our request for reconsideration Cec inland in jan at that time we got an automated response, now after 1 month we got another reponse. Which i am attaching below, is there anyone who got this response and later there application got reconsidered??

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

Furthermore, we are pleased to confirm that the application is still in process.

Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we cannot process applications normally and we cannot provide accurate processing times for most applications.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible and we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
I am in the same boat my file was rejected and it was an officer mistake I have a raised a reconsideration request 5 months ago still no update.

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd

I received this email today, i have sent a webform for reconsideration on march 5 or 6.
Please update me if you have any update on your account ?