+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reconsideration for study permit refusal.

Lashika

Sep 14, 2020
If your reapplying please oder your gcms note....it will clearly tell you the resons.....my first application back in Nov 2019 got rejected and I raise a mail to reconsider but nothing happen......then I ordered my gcms and filed it again and I got the visa.
How did you know they did not reconsider did they sent you an email after you raised Webform?

indsaurav

Oct 22, 2019
My SP has been rejected three times. I have scored overall 7.5 not less than 6.5. My score is valid till August'21. The reasons which were on my refusal letter.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment and your future prospects and plans.

So, anybody evaluate my profile and suggest me what changes and improvements I can do to my profile to get a SP.

Thanks,

Nit123

Sep 2, 2020
1)Did you get email like this when you initially raised Webform?

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided regarding your reconsideration and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Sincerely,

Alain, agent 4525
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canadian"

2)Did you get email from CEC CSC that your reconsideration is refused or you got message in GC key?
I got email that reconsideration is refused

Reactions: Saurav Singh

shar24

May 30, 2021
If your reapplying please oder your gcms note....it will clearly tell you the resons.....my first application back in Nov 2019 got rejected and I raise a mail to reconsider but nothing happen......then I ordered my gcms and filed it again and I got the visa.
Hey please tell me hoe to orger gcsm noted

BedrosAsd

Dec 21, 2021
I heard a consultant saying that someone got refusal, contact IRCC and got PPR. You should try and contact them with all you got and hope for the best.
What are ways to contact IRCC? Abu dhabi embassy to be exact cuz thats where my application went

Saurav Singh

Jan 15, 2022
I got email that reconsideration is refused
Hi Sir, can you please tell me after how many days you got this email (reconsideration is refused).

I received the following email, 10 days ago.

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided regarding your reconsideration and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Sincerely,

Alain, agent 4525
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canadian"