Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-07-10
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-10
LANDED..........
13-12-10
If anybody is looking for a good quality, inexpensive moving company in Toronto, I recommend EL CHEAPO MOVERS. The rates are based on the time it takes them to move all your stuff and they start the clock the moment they reach your place.

I moved from a studio on the 2nd floor to a 1-bedroom on the 23rd floor and these guys were awesome. Before I even knew what was going on, they had all my stuff wrapped and out the door. I asked for just 2 guys but they included a 3rd guy for free. They even dismantled my bed and then re-installed it in my new apartment. They were really friendly and joking around the whole time. I was a little worried about my flatscreen TV, but they noticed my concern and took extra special care, even wrapping it twice.

At the end, the total cost was only about $200, but I gave them a generous tip because they were so great! :D

Hope this helps anyone who's looking for movers in the GTA.

Drea

ty

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
Drea said:
If anybody is looking for a good quality, inexpensive moving company in Toronto, I recommend EL CHEAPO MOVERS. The rates are based on the time it takes them to move all your stuff and they start the clock the moment they reach your place.

I moved from a studio on the 2nd floor to a 1-bedroom on the 23rd floor and these guys were awesome. Before I even knew what was going on, they had all my stuff wrapped and out the door. I asked for just 2 guys but they included a 3rd guy for free. They even dismantled my bed and then re-installed it in my new apartment. They were really friendly and joking around the whole time. I was a little worried about my flatscreen TV, but they noticed my concern and took extra special care, even wrapping it twice.

At the end, the total cost was only about $200, but I gave them a generous tip because they were so great! :D

Hope this helps anyone who's looking for movers in the GTA.

Drea
Howdo they charge, and how many hours did it take them to move your stuffs? Am only asking so as to have a rough estimate of how much it will take when moving from one address to another

Drea

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0632 | 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-09
Doc's Request.
16-07-09
AOR Received.
22-12-09
IELTS Request
16-07-09
Med's Request
20-05-10
Med's Done....
13-06-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-07-10
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-10
LANDED..........
13-12-10
About 2-3 hours. They start the clock from the moment they arrive at your door and finish the moment they leave your new place. And there's a fixed rate each half-hour.

Keep in mind that I moved from St. Clair West & Spadina to Yonge & St. Clair, and I didn't have much stuff...