+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recommended for Sputum Test: What went wrong?

zohaahmed1

Oct 30, 2017
I went for my medical examination yesterday and my X-Ray was done twice. Now I've been asked to come back for a Sputum Test to check for TB. I'm really worried because I actually have no symptoms of a TB.

I'm 25, fairly healthy and I workout 4 times a week. The only abnormality I had was a couple of weeks back when I had a chest muscle spasm due to working out and I couldn't breath heavily without feeling a sharp pain in my chest. I got it checked through ECG test and my heart was properly functioning. The doctor prescribed pain killers and I was back to normal within a week or so.

Looking for advice on what could go wrong?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I went for my medical examination yesterday and my X-Ray was done twice. Now I've been asked to come back for a Sputum Test to check for TB. I'm really worried because I actually have no symptoms of a TB.

I'm 25, fairly healthy and I workout 4 times a week. The only abnormality I had was a couple of weeks back when I had a chest muscle spasm due to working out and I couldn't breath heavily without feeling a sharp pain in my chest. I got it checked through ECG test and my heart was properly functioning. The doctor prescribed pain killers and I was back to normal within a week or so.

They saw something on the x-ray and want to check it out further.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hmm, nothing to worry about?
I'm not sure I would say that necessarily. It depends what the sputum test finds. It means you need to complete further tests to satisfy and pass the medical.

CanAspirant2018

Star Member
Apr 12, 2018

As mentioned above they might have seen something on ur xray. U can just do the sputum test. We have also done it. It will take 6 to 8 weeks to get the result . Once you get the results just upload it if it is negative they will pass ur medical usually within two days.

Reactions: Rizlene and scylla

zohaahmed1

Oct 30, 2017
As mentioned above they might have seen something on ur xray. U can just do the sputum test. We have also done it. It will take 6 to 8 weeks to get the result . Once you get the results just upload it if it is negative they will pass ur medical usually within two days.
6 to 8 Weeks? My deadline to submit documents for ITA is 8th October. What will I do if I don't have the results in hand before my deadline?

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
6 to 8 Weeks? My deadline to submit documents for ITA is 8th October. What will I do if I don't have the results in hand before my deadline?
upload the panel physicians note that you need additional test and when you have it upload through cse webform.

Rizlene

Jan 22, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
25-02-2019
Hello, I have a question about the result. Do we have to upload the results in the webform by raising a cse or i'ts the CIC doctor who will send them directly via e-medical ?
thanks in advance

Abdul Khan

Jun 17, 2019
Hello, I have a question about the result. Do we have to upload the results in the webform by raising a cse or i'ts the CIC doctor who will send them directly via e-medical ?
thanks in advance
Is there a way to get sputum test results sooner than 8 weeks?