+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recommendations for Photo Studio in Bangalore for PR photos?

rickysaldanha

Mar 20, 2018
Bangalore, India
No Not yet.
Were you able to locate the name of the photo studio, by any chance. I understand that it is located in Prestige Nebula, the building of the Japanese Consulate General, but my google skills are failing me on the name of the photo studio. I stay on the other end (Bellandur) of Bangalore, and I want to be sure of the place and business hours when I make my "journey" (read traffic) there; don't want to take a photo all tired and sweaty! : )

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Were you able to locate the name of the photo studio, by any chance. I understand that it is located in Prestige Nebula, the building of the Japanese Consulate General, but my google skills are failing me on the name of the photo studio. I stay on the other end (Bellandur) of Bangalore, and I want to be sure of the place and business hours when I make my "journey" (read traffic) there; don't want to take a photo all tired and sweaty! : )
I doubt it has a name- its so low-profile yet it's adjacent to the Japanese Visa center.

Retruitious

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Indeed in Prestige Atrium in Bangalore, there is a photo studio on the second floor next to the Japanese VFS, whereas Canada VFS is on the third floor. However, note that Canada VFS in Bangalore is moving to a new address from 17th September, 2018

puzokumar

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Banglaore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
23-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Thanks for starting this thread OP. I am currently in the post ITA stage and completing my application. Would any of you advise if the same studio helps with photos at this stage?

or are there any other that I should be looking at?

RISHIFERRARI20

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
I also stay in Bengaluru and am looking for a studio for photos of the correct spec. I find the instructions confusing. I am in the post ITA stage, filled up my forms and I am now uploading all the documents. If the photo dimensions are to be 35mm by 45mm then they will be most definitely smaller than the 420 by 540 pixel dimension specified further down. What should the DPI of the digital picture be? (if scanned from a physical copy, they mention the resolution should have been atleast 600 DPI), but what should be the DPI of the final digital picture?
Finally, the photo specifications PDF mentions that name, DOB, name and address of photo studio must be mentioned on the back of the photo. How is this possible for the digital copy? Are we uploading a front and a back?!!

puzokumar

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Banglaore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
23-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
I also stay in Bengaluru and am looking for a studio for photos of the correct spec. I find the instructions confusing. I am in the post ITA stage, filled up my forms and I am now uploading all the documents. If the photo dimensions are to be 35mm by 45mm then they will be most definitely smaller than the 420 by 540 pixel dimension specified further down.

What should the DPI of the digital picture be? (if scanned from a physical copy, they mention the resolution should have been at least 600 DPI), but what should be the DPI of the final digital picture? - 600 DPI or more is fine. The 35mm by 45mm is the dimension/size of the photo, not the pixels.

I got my photos taken at a regular studio and they were able to get this done. you can upload the same digital copy in your final application.

Finally, the photo specifications PDF mentions that name, DOB, name, and address of photo studio must be mentioned on the back of the photo. How is this possible for the digital copy? Are we uploading a front and a back?!!
- You are reading instructions after you receive a PR, you are required to provide physical photos to get your PR Card, only on those you need to mention the details.
For your e-Apr/Post ITA Application the digital copy of the photo should work fine.

Hi @RISHIFERRARI20 - Please find my answers in line.

Reactions: RISHIFERRARI20

SaniG

May 6, 2019
Hi @santhoshsam88 Few questions about GK Vale. Kindly answer.

1. Which GK Vale is this? Address, please
2. They are not listed with CIC, so that is fine? Because they have to be authorized to upload the documents.