+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recommend carrier for prepaid unlimited national calls, texts and 4G data

nyc2toronto

Sep 9, 2018
Just to close this off, I did move to Toronto, so far so good, amazing place! I got myself a Public Mobile plan for $40/month. On the plan it says it's 3G but my handset shows 4G, sometimes 4G+. I didn't run any speed tests nor plan too. Public works on Telus network, so call and data connection has been great.

For those with similar needs, there are a lot of players (like Chatr, Fido, Virgin, Lucky and Freedom to name a few) in the around $50 price range with varying prices based on different configurations like prepaid vs post-paid, 3G vs LTE, US calling or not, amount of data, etc. Do some research, ask around and get one that suits your needs!

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
None of the offers you have mentioned here are prepaid. Everything is post paid = contract. I assume that is something, that person does not want to use.

nyc2toronto

Sep 9, 2018
None of the offers you have mentioned here are prepaid. Everything is post paid = contract. I assume that is something, that person does not want to use.
That person is myself, the OP, and Public Mobile plan that I posted, it's prepaid, I'm using it