+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recieved RPRF & Biodata request via email for my wife and myself

coolroby

Oct 23, 2012
Recieved RPRF & Biodata request via email for my wife and myself...

1) How do i send back the Biodata information ?
2) If i pay RPRF online, do i need to send receipt ? If yes, could someone let me know the process
3) Even though i updated my new address few months back online, in the email that i received today, it still shows old address. How can
i get it updated ?

And my timelines :

Application recieved: Feb 25 2013
AOR : April 09 2013
NOC : 2171

hello12345

Oct 28, 2013
coolroby said:
Recieved RPRF & Biodata request via email for my wife and myself...

1) How do i send back the Biodata information ?
2) If i pay RPRF online, do i need to send receipt ? If yes, could someone let me know the process
3) Even though i updated my new address few months back online, in the email that i received today, it still shows old address. How can
i get it updated ?

And my timelines :

Application recieved: Feb 25 2013
AOR : April 09 2013
NOC : 2171
1) you can fill the biodata form by hand and scan ! or you can use http://cectoolkit.weebly.com !
2) Yes, Refer to the email please !
3) No need to update the address on the form (I had the same issue and Ott-pilot said it is okay to fill the forms as they are and no need to get a new form).

sara007

Jan 4, 2013
i have the same issue with address on medical form.

I changed my address last month (same city), and staying temporarly with a friend for a month.
I will move to a permanent place on 1st Jan,2014. I though i will inform CIc once i move to a new place instaed of updating them twice within a month.

Shall I go ahead with eMedicals and inform CIC about address change one week after my medicals??