Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
how long will it take after i have submitted all my documents after i got the ita. i have a positive lmia

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Re: Recieved ITA

Your question is bit confusing, but If you mean to ask that, how much time for PR will it take after you get an ITA and you submit your file to CC?? Then you should get your PR within 2-3 months maximum. Although CIC mentions more time but most people get it in this period, one of my friends they got their PR in 20 days after submitting, so depends on the CIC. Hope it helped.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016

er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
how long will it take after i have submitted all my documents after i got the ita. i have a positive lmia
If you have positive LMIA you will get ITA in the next draw. Post ITA, if all documents have been submitted as per the requirement, then your file should be ideally processed within 6 months. Having said that the time varies from case to case depending upon the complexity of each application and a lot on the case officer as well.

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june

Thanks For the replies sir
I have already got an ITA. I am asking what will be the next steps taken by cic.I am working in a company.should i leave my present job or not

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016

I have already got an ITA. I am asking what will be the next steps taken by cic.I am working in a company.should i leave my present job or not
It is too early to decide whether you have to resign now or not. Since you have got ITA and CIC is reviewing your application, as they generally take 6-8 months to process your PR application. When you are sure that your application will get through you can consider leaving your job.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other

Check out these links for detailed procedure after ITA- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/invitations.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

On the CIC website all the detailed and complete and most accurate information is available on post ITA process and how to submit your file to CIC, what legalities you need to do like PCC, medical records, what feees you need to pay to CIC, everything, you will find all answers.
As far as your job is concerned if it is not your need to leave it and you are okay doing your job, then there is no harm in continuing, but if you wish you can leave also as it will not affect your CIC profile , till you have all the documents you need from your employer to submit in your CIC profile.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
what's the meaning of background checks??
Background checks are done for a variety of reasons:

* To ensure that the information you furnished in your application was true;
* To ensure you don't have any criminal history or record (usually by tapping into local police and intelligence databases);
* To ensure you have no links with any unsavory groups, that may make you a threat to Canadian security

Depending on the individual application, this can either be the fastest part, or the slowest, when it comes to processing your eAPR.

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
Need Help...

What are the various background checks and how are these conducted??

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
Re: Recieved ITA-

What is being done in bg checks and i have lmia cleared job offer. How much fund proof do i need to show now

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
What are the various background checks and how are these conducted??
What is being done in bg checks and i have lmia cleared job offer. How much fund proof do i need to show now
Well, as I told you before- you are assessed to verify your credentials that you have furnished, to ensure you have no criminality, to ensure you have no links to any organizations that may make you a threat to Canadian security; there may be additional checks done to verify other parts of your profile. These checks are done via external agencies. As such, CIC has no control over how long they take, though if you have nothing to hide, it should generally not take too long at all.
If you have an LMIA, you do not need to exhibit any proof of funds at all, I believe. You will need to put your LMIA number, LMIA employer name and address, employment start date, and NOC number in your Express Entry profile.