+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recieved final decision of PR, one question about sending passport

lizy1630

May 16, 2017
Hi all,
thanks for the help of all the members from the forum. I have received the request of sending the passport. So only one question, should I send my passport,photos,envelope together with my wife(accompanying applicant) or separate them in different package? Also do I need send photos of my new born baby too?

noscaf2014

Nov 2, 2016
All documents in the same envelope (including your newborn baby's photos and passport). Of course, I assume that you have added your newborn baby to the application already. Good Luck!

ahsanemirates

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
All documents in the same envelope (including your newborn baby's photos and passport). Of course, I assume that you have added your newborn baby to the application already. Good Luck!
Hello,
I just got PPR mail.
I am in Qatar and my accompanying family is in india.
How do i send the all the passports together.
What are documents to be sent, I understand two photos, passport and the PPR email copy.
Is there any thing i am missing.

noscaf2014

Nov 2, 2016
Hello,
I just got PPR mail.
What are documents to be sent, I understand two photos, passport and the PPR email copy.
1. You need to contact your visa office to change the visa office of your family to India. You will find the email address in the PPR email. OR, you can ask your family to forward the passports to you in Qatar and you send all passports together.
2. The required documents should be in the PPR email. You should send:
  1. Passports
  2. 2 photoes according to IRCC specs.
  3. Annex A, which is the table at the end of the PPR email. Copy it with the bar code to a Word document, fill out, print, and sign. Only the main applicant needs to do that.
  4. Return envelope.
Note that you don't need to send the PPR email itself, just the Annex A part at the end of the email. Good luck!

clguy

Apr 7, 2017
Hello,
I just got PPR mail.
When was your AOR? Or if you have your timeline please share. Thanks

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hi all,
thanks for the help of all the members from the forum. I have received the request of sending the passport. So only one question, should I send my passport,photos,envelope together with my wife(accompanying applicant) or separate them in different package? Also do I need send photos of my new born baby too?
Congrats on your new born baby.

I will assume you have added your new born baby to the PR application.

Your new born baby must be added to also receive visa.

Last edited:

ahsanemirates

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
1. You need to contact your visa office to change the visa office of your family to India. You will find the email address in the PPR email. OR, you can ask your family to forward the passports to you in Qatar and you send all passports together.
2. The required documents should be in the PPR email. You should send:
  1. Passports
  2. 2 photoes according to IRCC specs.
  3. Annex A, which is the table at the end of the PPR email. Copy it with the bar code to a Word document, fill out, print, and sign. Only the main applicant needs to do that.
  4. Return envelope.
Note that you don't need to send the PPR email itself, just the Annex A part at the end of the email. Good luck!
Thanks for the info, really appreciate it.
I did not get any Annex A in the email or any bar code or no where it says to sign.
It says Just send copy of the letter with passport and photos.
Below is the step 3 from the email itself.
Whats your opinion.

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

You must submit together:

1. One copy of this letter.

2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member respecting precise specifications that can be found at:

noscaf2014

Nov 2, 2016
Thanks for the info, really appreciate it.
I did not get any Annex A in the email or any bar code or no where it says to sign.
It says Just send copy of the letter with passport and photos.
Below is the step 3 from the email itself.
Whats your opinion.

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

You must submit together:

1. One copy of this letter.

2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member respecting precise specifications that can be found at:
Then follow the instructions and send a copy of the letter. Different visa offices have different instructions. Good luck!