+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent USA Tourist Visa Interview Experience in Vancouver - How long did it take to get the passport back? (Toronto Residents)

Dec 18, 2023
i recently had my US Tourist Visa interview in Vancouver, and I'm eagerly waiting for my passport to be returned with the visa stamped. I know the typical processing time is around 5-10 business days, but I'm curious to hear from others who have had their interviews recently.
Specifically, I'm reaching out to those who reside in Toronto and have gone through the Vancouver consulate for their interview. I'd love to know how long it took for you to get your passport back after the interview and if you encountered any unexpected delays.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
i recently had my US Tourist Visa interview in Vancouver, and I'm eagerly waiting for my passport to be returned with the visa stamped. I know the typical processing time is around 5-10 business days, but I'm curious to hear from others who have had their interviews recently.
Specifically, I'm reaching out to those who reside in Toronto and have gone through the Vancouver consulate for their interview. I'd love to know how long it took for you to get your passport back after the interview and if you encountered any unexpected delays.
May want to ask on a US immigration forum