Doc's Request.
05-11-2018
Nomination.....
DIP 09-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-09-2017
How can i submit additional documents(they requested by email) ?

azuredragon

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
How can i submit additional documents(they requested by email) ?
Hi,

If they requested additional documents you can send it by replying to that email and attached your documents to be submitted. If not, send it to ontarionominee@ontario.ca and always quote your file number. Likewise, always ask for acknowledgement receipt.

Thanks and hope this helps.

Reactions: T.J.

T.J.

Apr 30, 2014
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-10-2018
Doc's Request.
05-11-2018
Nomination.....
DIP 09-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-09-2017
Hi,

If they requested additional documents you can send it by replying to that email and attached your documents to be submitted. If not, send it to ontarionominee@ontario.ca and always quote your file number. Likewise, always ask for acknowledgement receipt.

Thanks and hope this helps.
Thank you. That helps. :)

Last edited:

T.J.

Apr 30, 2014
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-10-2018
Doc's Request.
05-11-2018
Nomination.....
DIP 09-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-09-2017
How soon online status changes after they received our docs ?

T.J.

Apr 30, 2014
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-10-2018
Doc's Request.
05-11-2018
Nomination.....
DIP 09-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-09-2017
It just changed to DIP now.

Veronika998

Oct 2, 2018
Yes,
Hi,

I received a NOTICE of Intent to Refuse yesterday.

Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) for approval of an employment position under the Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills Stream, which was received on September 27, 2018. Your application and all supporting documentation submitted to date have now been reviewed.
Before a decision is made, this letter is to provide you, the employer, with a final opportunity to submit information to demonstrate that your application meets all requirements under the Ontario Immigration Act, 2015, S.O. 2015, c. 8 (the “Act”) and its regulations necessary for the employment position to be approved.
The assessment of the information and documentation submitted in support of your application indicates that program criteria may not have been met. Specifically,
• The position must meet at least the median wage level for the occupation in the specific employment region of Ontario where the applicant will be working, as shown by the Government of Canada Job Bank.
• A review of the information provided in the Employer Form and in the job offer letter indicates that the wage offered for the position of General Labour/Produce Packer under NOC 8431- General farm workers is $14.00 per hour which is less than the median wage level of $15.00 per hour for this occupation in Ontario at
Page 2 of 2
the time of application submission. Please note that Ontario’s median wage is used as the median wage for local Windsor-Sarnia Region is not available.
• Note: The program does not consider remuneration by piece work, bonuses, commissions, vacation pay or non-financial compensation as comprising part of an applicant’s offered wage. An employer may offer an applicant piece work, bonuses, commissions, or non-financial compensation in addition to base pay. However, these will not be considered part of the hourly base pay.
You have 30 calendar days from the date of this letter to provide additional information and/or documentation to demonstrate that all employment position criteria have been met.

Do i need just to change the Employer Form and the Offer of Employment and meet the median wage or they need more documents? What do you think?

Veronika998

Oct 2, 2018
Yes,
Hi,

I received a NOTICE of Intent to Refuse yesterday.

Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) for approval of an employment position under the Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills Stream, which was received on September 27, 2018. Your application and all supporting documentation submitted to date have now been reviewed.
Before a decision is made, this letter is to provide you, the employer, with a final opportunity to submit information to demonstrate that your application meets all requirements under the Ontario Immigration Act, 2015, S.O. 2015, c. 8 (the “Act”) and its regulations necessary for the employment position to be approved.
The assessment of the information and documentation submitted in support of your application indicates that program criteria may not have been met. Specifically,
• The position must meet at least the median wage level for the occupation in the specific employment region of Ontario where the applicant will be working, as shown by the Government of Canada Job Bank.
• A review of the information provided in the Employer Form and in the job offer letter indicates that the wage offered for the position of General Labour/Produce Packer under NOC 8431- General farm workers is $14.00 per hour which is less than the median wage level of $15.00 per hour for this occupation in Ontario at
Page 2 of 2
the time of application submission. Please note that Ontario’s median wage is used as the median wage for local Windsor-Sarnia Region is not available.
• Note: The program does not consider remuneration by piece work, bonuses, commissions, vacation pay or non-financial compensation as comprising part of an applicant’s offered wage. An employer may offer an applicant piece work, bonuses, commissions, or non-financial compensation in addition to base pay. However, these will not be considered part of the hourly base pay.
You have 30 calendar days from the date of this letter to provide additional information and/or documentation to demonstrate that all employment position criteria have been met.

Do i need just to change the Employer Form and the Offer of Employment and meet the median wage or they need more documents? What do you think?

Hi, yes you just need to change the Employer Form. My employer and I received the same email recently. We just changed this and My application was approved!

azuredragon

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Yes,

Hi, yes you just need to change the Employer Form. My employer and I received the same email recently. We just changed this and My application was approved!
Hello,

Thanks. Mine was already approved too. We changed the Employer Form and the Job Offer. Did you submit your Federal applications?

All the best!

Veronika998

Oct 2, 2018
Great!! CONGRATULATIONS!! Not yet! Did you? I have one quick question!

- My OINP was approved and I want to apply for EE online. I have no enough points to create an Express Entry profile. Does that mean that I need to apply only paper based. I’m planning to retake my CELPIP test next week. I believe that I could create my profile shortly after my results will be released. Do I still have a chance to the process online? There is huge difference between online and paper based processing time.

I would appreciate for your reply.

azuredragon

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Great!! CONGRATULATIONS!! Not yet! Did you? I have one quick question!

- My OINP was approved and I want to apply for EE online. I have no enough points to create an Express Entry profile. Does that mean that I need to apply only paper based. I’m planning to retake my CELPIP test next week. I believe that I could create my profile shortly after my results will be released. Do I still have a chance to the process online? There is huge difference between online and paper based processing time.

I would appreciate for your reply.
Hi,
Are you under what stream? I believed it all depends in what stream you apply. As for OINP, i guess there are just 3 streams that are in line with Federal Stream for Express Entry (i may be wrong). When you received your documents (i.e Confirmation of Nomination and etc) there will be an instruction if it is through Express Entry or Paper Based application. As for me, I am into paper based (16-19 or more of agonizing months of waiting). I know it sucks but better to be waiting for something that doing nothing at all.

All the best in your application.

Cheers!

Veronika998

Oct 2, 2018
Employer Job Offer. I haven’t received any documents yet. Just an online update.
I agree. Better something than nothing at all.

Did you submit your application?

All the best!