+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent IELTS - Results

Furri.6

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
India
That’s where you were wrong I think. All answers should be in uppercase. Some answers like words or phrases may be starting of the sentence or may be in the middle or even at the end. So first letter of any word do matters of it has to be capital or not.

this may be the reason but I may be incorrect or incomplete too
I disagree. I recently gave computer delivered ielts with idp and uppercase or lowercase doesn't matter. You may type anyway you are comfortable. It is also mentioned in the instructions listed while you take the test.

Reactions: Miss bee

Ubzzz

Jul 2, 2020
what is the best IELTS score for General, i came to know its 8777, also if you try to score more, will that make any difference for migration?

Last edited:

Ubzzz

Jul 2, 2020
Hello everyone,

I have attempted Five (5) IELTS general in Bangalore (India) . I need 8777 bands. I have received the results as follows:

1.) L:7, R: 5.5, W: 7, S: 7 (IDP_PB)
2.) L: 6.5, R:5.5, W: 6.5, S: 7(BC_PB)
3.) L: 7.5, R: 6, W: 6 S: 6 (IDP_PB)
4.) L: 6.5, R:6.5, W: 6.5, S: 6.5(BC_PB)
5.) L: 7.5, R: 6, W: 6 S: 6(BC_CBT)

I have been totally DE-motivated with my scores. start to feel it would be end to immigration dreams. :(..
do we have any other way round to get the scores upgraded.??
i Prefer you to watch English movies, read books and try to focus on more on it. Keep on practicing, definitely you will get, don give away the hope, try try until you succeed.

tabblly

Sep 24, 2020
I disagree. I recently gave computer delivered ielts with idp and uppercase or lowercase doesn't matter. You may type anyway you are comfortable. It is also mentioned in the instructions listed while you take the test.
I took the academic IELTS (British Council) in UAE through computer-delivered test. I used CAPITAL LETTERS in listening and reading. Using the capital letters is the safest way to go.