+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent education transcript for TRV

Leila MHM

Aug 9, 2023
Hello,

I need to extend my student visa, I have already extended my study permit. One of the docs needed is recent education transcript while I have not yet started my studies, what should I do :( ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,

I need to extend my student visa, I have already extended my study permit. One of the docs needed is recent education transcript while I have not yet started my studies, what should I do :( ?
What is the difference between and student visa and study permit? And your heading says TRV which is a visitor visa.

Leila MHM

Aug 9, 2023
What is the difference between and student visa and study permit? And your heading says TRV which is a visitor visa.
I already have a study permit but need to extend my TRV ( temoorary resident visa ) which in my case is a student visa & for this they need education transcript that I don't have bcz I have not started my studies yet

xmagdii

Jul 18, 2023
I already have a study permit but need to extend my TRV ( temoorary resident visa ) which in my case is a student visa & for this they need education transcript that I don't have bcz I have not started my studies yet
If you have extended your study permit, that means you had a first study permit. So you have to upload transcripts for the school program which your first study permit was issued.