+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Receiving PR Card

Nikhil Biware

Aug 17, 2017
Hello Friends,

I have planned my first or soft landing in Jan 2018, and intend to stay for 2 weeks and return to Dubai, UAE.
I have few friends and colleagues in Toronto, and I plan to provide their address in the initial days for any mail reference.
I understand that the PR card could take 30-45 days, which shall be received on the given address.
Just want to check and confirm, these PR cards, can be couriered if required enabling the Immigrant to come in the next time.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
No problem at all to have your couriered to you by your friends in Canada.

As always that comes with the statement that whilst it is not illegal to courier/mail cards from Canada nobody here can predict what is or is not supported by the receiving country border customs. Generally though should be no issue at all with a courier or mail as people do this all the time.

Without the PR card you would need a PRTD to board a plane to come back.

Nikhil Biware

Aug 17, 2017
No problem at all to have your couriered to you by your friends in Canada.

As always that comes with the statement that whilst it is not illegal to courier/mail cards from Canada nobody here can predict what is or is not supported by the receiving country border customs. Generally though should be no issue at all with a courier or mail as people do this all the time.

Without the PR card you would need a PRTD to board a plane to come back.
thanks a lot :)