+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Receiving Portal 1 issue. Did not receive it.

Olena_Ukraine

Jan 26, 2024
Hi all,
I did not receive Portal 1 confirmation to my e-mail. I called to IRCC, and they confirmed that letter was send 3 days ago.
I have Final decision 22 Jan, CoPR exp date and CoPR number in account.
I made request to re-send it.

I am wonder if someone here have the same problem as I and can help me with some decisions while I am waiting P1 email.
Do you know if there is some terms to confirm P1?

Thank you!

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi all,
I did not receive Portal 1 confirmation to my e-mail. I called to IRCC, and they confirmed that letter was send 3 days ago.

I am wonder if someone here have the same problem as I and can help me with some decisions while I am waiting P1 email.

Thank you!
Plenty of past cases here in the forum where IRCC "sent" emails that were never received. You should get the email from IRCC in a week or two.

Saralynn97

Mar 7, 2018
Hi all,

Thank you!
What’s your timeline ?

Olena_Ukraine

Jan 26, 2024
Plenty of past cases here in the forum where IRCC "sent" emails that were never received. You should get the email from IRCC in a week or two.
Hi,
thank you for your answer.
I found a couple of the same issues. I just wonder if someone have the same in 2024 y.
But I will ask in those topics as well. Maybe someone can give me advice from theirs own past experience.
Thank you.

Anonymous200

Feb 16, 2024
Ohh , thats good to hear.
I still have not received it. It was initially sent on jan 19 ( Not received ) . I requested them to resend on On Feb 14 . I called again to ask. They said it was sent on Feb 16 second time. I still have not received it.