+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received work permit

Afterglow

Star Member
May 21, 2023
Hi! May I know your timeline? I have also applied on March 10. Now Review of Eligibility (started on 13 May) and Background Check (started on 10 March) on going. When do you think can I expect PPR?

new-canada

Dec 31, 2022
Hi! May I know your timeline? I have also applied on March 10. Now Review of Eligibility (started on 13 May) and Background Check (started on 10 March) on going. When do you think can I expect PPR?
Hi,

I applied on Jan23rd received inland approval on May16th.

Afterglow

Star Member
May 21, 2023
Outland spplication from SGVO. Review of Eligibility started on 13 APRIL not may. Sorry for the typo. Hoping to get PPR soon.

Afterglow

Star Member
May 21, 2023
Still waiting. My eligibility and background veri is still in progress. Biometrics and medical completed. It’s been three months since I submitted and I’m still waiting

new-canada

Dec 31, 2022
Still waiting. My eligibility and background veri is still in progress. Biometrics and medical completed. It’s been three months since I submitted and I’m still waiting
What is SGVO can you give me the country name and what is the current processing time?

new-canada

Dec 31, 2022
It’s Singapore. On 10 March 2023, processing time was 39 weeks. Now processing time is down to 23 weeks.
For sure You’ll get it, as per my knowledge Outland application will be processed from the same Visa Office within the Singapore Canada office.

new-canada

Dec 31, 2022
GUYS CAN YOU SHARE POSSIBLE QUESTIONS AT THE PORT OF ENTRY FOR A WORK VISA HOLDER PLS
If you’re an LMIA based work permit they might ask you procedure like how did you find this job and all.

previous experience, why did you choose canada as your destination, where do you stay does your company provide stay for few days, what is your income and bank balance. These are quite common questions.

but again it’s upto immigration officer may ask may not. But be genuine and confident while answering any questions what ever you have provided in your application answer the same.

Dannyquaye

Sep 6, 2021
Sure! I have an LMIA and job offer and all supporting documents I used to apply. I'm just curious to know what to expect at POE

Dannyquaye

Sep 6, 2021
If you’re an LMIA based work permit they might ask you procedure like how did you find this job and all.

previous experience, why did you choose canada as your destination, where do you stay does your company provide stay for few days, what is your income and bank balance. These are quite common questions.

but again it’s upto immigration officer may ask may not. But be genuine and confident while answering any questions what ever you have provided in your application answer the same.
Are you already in Canada?