+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received VBL but PPR is delayed

Ali2032

Star Member
May 21, 2023
Hi! did you get your PPR? I also received BVL last on 19th May but no update until now. Same with you, my application is being processed in Abu Dhabi
Today i see update on gc key account. In the section of final decision there is showing date of received Correspondence letter. Before nothing was there. What is that means?

alihcme

Jun 2, 2020
Gujranwala
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Today i see update on gc key account. In the section of final decision there is showing date of received Correspondence letter. Before nothing was there. What is that means?
Same for me, nothing else is changed.

sherrysn

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
09-02-2016
File Transfer...
19-02-2016
Med's Request
19-02-2016
Med's Done....
22-02-2016
Interview........
Hope not
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
Bcz i receive my bvl on 17 may. Today i saw a update on my gc key account that is updated in final decision
did you see any update on tracker? Under final decision what exactly is the message that is being displayed. Can you share a screenshot of it if you dont mind?

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
did you see any update on tracker? Under final decision what exactly is the message that is being displayed. Can you share a screenshot of it if you dont mind?
Under final decision I see the date BVL was issued, and it says in progress. Weird af. How about you? This is for a relative, BVL since April.

Ali2032

Star Member
May 21, 2023
In my gc key account in final decision is showing the date of issued correspondence letter but in tracker still background in progress

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
Under final decision I see the date BVL was issued, and it says in progress. Weird af. How about you? This is for a relative, BVL since April.
I lodged my application on april 25. Eligiblity started on May 24 and completed on the same day. Status changed to backgound in process since May 25. No updates since then. Austrian visa office.

Supertramp13

Jun 10, 2023
In my gc key account in final decision is showing the date of issued correspondence letter but in tracker still background in progress
Hi, I had a similar case. I received BVL today and final decision was also updated with the same date. Few hours later, I received the passport request letter.

It's worth mentioning that all other stages (Eligibility etc...) still show under review in the status. I have applied from the UK and currently have a US visa.

Good luck with your case.

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Hi, I had a similar case. I received BVL today and final decision was also updated with the same date. Few hours later, I received the passport request letter.

It's worth mentioning that all other stages (Eligibility etc...) still show under review in the status. I have applied from the UK and currently have a US visa.

The issue my relatives are facing is that their BVLs came about 2 months ago but only one of them got pass request, and she already got the visa. The other person, despite the BVL and tracker showing background eligibility and biometrics completed has not got pass request. We have sent 3 webforms so far, no proper answers.

Ali2032

Star Member
May 21, 2023

Also i have valid USA valid visa but still waiting for ppr. Can tell me your time line. Date of apply and biometric completion ? All