+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received VBL but PPR is delayed

Osama10abdo

Star Member
Apr 19, 2023
need you guidance, i applied for close work permit for my self since I'm main applicant, for spouse open work permit and kids visiter and study permit my all family members got ppr and visa get stamped, but for me got only bvl on 17th March same day all get ppr still no update, it's more than one and half month ,
thank you
Which country ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
need you guidance, i applied for close work permit for my self since I'm main applicant, for spouse open work permit and kids visiter and study permit my all family members got ppr and visa get stamped, but for me got only bvl on 17th March same day all get ppr still no update, it's more than one and half month ,
thank you
It can take many months to get approved for a closed WP. IRCC seems to be approving dependents faster than principal applicants which doesn’t make a lot of sense. If closed WP isn’t approved would they would have to cancel all the other visas/permits.

alihcme

Jun 2, 2020
Gujranwala
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
I am in same situation for my father’s TRV.
Applied on 5th April.
BVL received on 29th April.
Visa details updated on tracker on 1st May. Trackers shows everything completed except Background check which in progress.
Waiting for PPR.

Applicant country: Pakistan

Reactions: PrinceIsaac254

Hashbash007

Jun 26, 2019
Applied on 5th April.
Visa details updated on tracker on 1st May. Trackers shows everything completed except Background check which in progress.
Waiting for PPR.

Hi, did you get any update on the PPR? In the same boat. I got BVL on 2nd May. Still waiting on passport request. VO is Abu Dhabi.

Hunkslycia

May 16, 2023
I reapply on the 19th of Feb 2023 for visiting visa for the purpose of conference that will take place. Next month in Canada. I receive a correspondence letter on the 9th of April 2023. Till now Decision is yet to be made. Please I want to find out why because my colleague has been answered .

Jumss

Star Member
Mar 26, 2023
Applied on 5th April.
Waiting for PPR.

Same ere, we do not have any choice than to wait and pray , be hopeful we will soon get ppr

sammygee1

May 11, 2023
I reapply on the 19th of Feb 2023 for visiting visa for the purpose of conference that will take place. Next month in Canada. I receive a correspondence letter on the 9th of April 2023. Till now Decision is yet to be made. Please I want to find out why because my colleague has been answered .
When did ur tracker got updated after receiving ur correspondence

Angienanti

Dec 17, 2021
I received 2 Two BVL after i received the information letter ,what does this mean?
This happened when IRCC reopened my application because of their refusal error correction.
When did you get the bvls??and did you check tracker to see document number??