+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RECEIVED REQUEST LETTER FROM IRCC, NEED HELP!

gimmick25

Sep 12, 2020
I JUST RECEIVED THE REQUEST LETTER FROM IRCC, ASKING ME TO UPLOAD LOA, I HAD ALREADY UPLOADED MY LOA DURING VISA APPLICATION AND LATER I DEFERRED MY INTAKE FROM JANUARY 2021 TO SEPTEMBER 2021 AND WAITING FOR NEW LOA FROM UNIVERSITY. IRCC HAS MENTIONED FOLLOWING IN THE LETTER.

This is in reference to your online application for a temporary resident visa. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents :
LOA : An original letter of acceptance from the intended educational institution. This must be received at this office by : 2021/01/29.

Now I am confused that how come ircc know about my deferral since i was waiting for new LOA and planning to upload it as soon as i get it from university.

Bukks

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Instead of worrying about how they know
Just quickly mail the school reminding them of your new LOA and explaining the situation so they can treat as urgent and you upload

LorLor

Jul 27, 2020
Jamaica
Category........
STUDY
I JUST RECEIVED THE REQUEST LETTER FROM IRCC, ASKING ME TO UPLOAD LOA, I HAD ALREADY UPLOADED MY LOA DURING VISA APPLICATION AND LATER I DEFERRED MY INTAKE FROM JANUARY 2021 TO SEPTEMBER 2021 AND WAITING FOR NEW LOA FROM UNIVERSITY. IRCC HAS MENTIONED FOLLOWING IN THE LETTER.

This is in reference to your online application for a temporary resident visa. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents :
LOA : An original letter of acceptance from the intended educational institution. This must be received at this office by : 2021/01/29.

Now I am confused that how come ircc know about my deferral since i was waiting for new LOA and planning to upload it as soon as i get it from university.
Program would have already started for January intake so they now need new LOA for upcoming/ next program.

Mandeep24

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020

How did you receive this request. I mean by your registered email or in GCKEY account. If in you GCKEY account then did you received any notification for same in your email. Please let me know.

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019

IRCC might have done some sort of Compliance verification with DLI, where they check with the status of the student with DLI wether enrolled, deferred, dropout etc