+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received reply from webform can any one advise ? closed work permit application

khalsa13

Dec 21, 2020
Reply :
Thank you for your e-mail but unfortunately due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is functioning with reduced staff. While we continue to serve our clients, service disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 may have an impact on processing times, and the current posted processing times may not be accurate.

Please be advised that your application is approved. At this time the visa applications centres (VACs) in India are closed, once full operations resume, you will be contacted with further instructions.

Slycollins

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Hi Khalsa, it very clear, your application has been approved but due to Covid 19, processing visa offices are closed. My father-in-law got approved for a visiting visa, in February; by the time he was ready to go to VSF there were locked down. We have been waiting since for the visa office to reopen and to issue he a visa. All you have to do is to wait. best of luck.

Reactions: k.h.p.

khalsa13

Dec 21, 2020
Hi Khalsa, it very clear, your application has been approved but due to Covid 19, processing visa offices are closed. My father-in-law got approved for a visiting visa, in February; by the time he was ready to go to VSF there were locked down. We have been waiting since for the visa office to reopen and to issue he a visa. All you have to do is to wait. best of luck.
did you received same kind of reply ,

Slycollins

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
No i did not, am in Canada, so i applied for my Father-in-law to visit his grand children, the application was done online and i got a message that his application has been approved. A letter that he would use to go to VFS was send to my online GSK account. The letter was sent to my father-in-law. By the time he had the chance to go submit his passport, the lock down commences. we have been waiting since March. We have sent out email to the office and they got back to us that they are closed. So all we can do is wait.

khalsa13

Dec 21, 2020
No i did not, am in Canada, so i applied for my Father-in-law to visit his grand children, the application was done online and i got a message that his application has been approved. A letter that he would use to go to VFS was send to my online GSK account. The letter was sent to my father-in-law. By the time he had the chance to go submit his passport, the lock down commences. we have been waiting since March. We have sent out email to the office and they got back to us that they are closed. So all we can do is wait.
But i have not received passport request letter i am also in canada already its a month i received this email no update after that my wife is in india

Slycollins

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
But i have not received passport request letter i am also in canada already its a month i received this email no update after that my wife is in india
I get you brother, you know it is slower now, processing time, you still have to wait.