eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samia ammar said:
any email add from where can i get in formation regarding refund
london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

You can email London office at the above email address.

samia ammar

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
none of email enquiry is replying and also have genrated an automatic acknowlegment reply temperay closed or not working
and yes i got a reply from london office in as a way that they recomended me to send email regaring my refund fee to sydney nova scotia through mail by post
so what do i have to do now and what do i have to send to sydeny nova scotia my email plz share ur opinion on this ....

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samia ammar said:
none of email enquiry is replying and also have genrated an automatic acknowlegment reply temperay closed or not working
and yes i got a reply from london office in as a way that they recomended me to send email regaring my refund fee to sydney nova scotia through mail by post
so what do i have to do now and what do i have to send to sydeny nova scotia my email plz share ur opinion on this ....
CIO sydeny would reply you in few days. Their standard time is 28 days. Just wait for at least 2-3 weeks you will get an answer. Please be patient.

Thanks

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zakout76 said:
when will get the refund fees from londdon? after how many month from refuse letter?

thanks
Sometimes it is mentioned on the letter itself. If not then you can expect in next 6 months time.