+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received Ready For Visa Email.....

Makeit

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Hi all!

I received the Ready For Visa email on 10 October.

I was hoping someone could help me with a few questions I have, below:

I am from a Visa exempt country so instead of posting my passport I have to (Highlighted in red):

1. One copy of this letter, including the Updated Information Chart in Appendix A.

Note: Visa exempt applicants using MyCIC are not required to submit a physical copy –please upload this information to your MyCIC account.

2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

Note: Visa exempt applicants using MyCIC are not required to submit a physical copy – please upload this information to your MyCIC account.

There is no provision within MyCIC account to upload these documents - can someone please advise on how this is supposed to be done?

Also, I must email two photos to the Embassy in London, what happens after all of this is complete?

Do they send me a letter that I take to the Immigration agent on landing in Canada?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give!

mira_johnson

Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-2017
LANDED..........
10-2017
There has been other posts on this.
Cic seem to not open a place for some to upload their documents in myCIC account despite their own instructions. I emailed my visa office and they got back to me asking me to either email them the documents or post them. Either way, you need to post your physical photos to them so you might as well just post all of it. It is safer anyway. Make sure you send everything by registered post.

They will then later send you documents that you need to bring to the border control in Canada by a certain deadline. This is a document that need to be signed.

Good luck

Reactions: Makeit

Makeit

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
There has been other posts on this.
Cic seem to not open a place for some to upload their documents in myCIC account despite their own instructions. I emailed my visa office and they got back to me asking me to either email them the documents or post them. Either way, you need to post your physical photos to them so you might as well just post all of it. It is safer anyway. Make sure you send everything by registered post.

They will then later send you documents that you need to bring to the border control in Canada by a certain deadline. This is a document that need to be signed.

Good luck
Thanks for the advice, I went ahead and posted it all with a cover letter explaining why I did so.

mira_johnson

Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-2017
LANDED..........
10-2017
Thanks for the advice, I went ahead and posted it all with a cover letter explaining why I did so.
I hope it worked out well for you!