+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received Ready for Visa - Delayed sending passport

dansura

Jul 16, 2021
Hello,

I have received the email stating "Ready for Visa" and instructions to send in my passport, photographs and the Ready for Visa letter via VAC within 30 days on October 6, 2021. I however, have missed the email and have seen it today, December 15, 2021. It is well past 60 days.

Can I still go ahead and send in my documents via VAC? I have raised the webform informing them of my mistake but I am yet to get a response. Would this lead to a huge mess?

dansura

Jul 16, 2021
any update on your case? I too missed this email by 6 months :(
Hello, I have dropped my passport via the 2 way courier - followed the usual process. Got my visa stamped and COPR. I’m currently in Ontario.

All the best!

vikita

Aug 31, 2018
Hello, I have dropped my passport via the 2 way courier - followed the usual process. Got my visa stamped and COPR. I’m currently in Ontario.

All the best!
Did you hear back from them before sending the Passport? if Yes, which method?
I missed sending my passport by 6 months, I requested extension via webform as well as email response to "ready for visa" email. I havent heard back anything from them, however I received re-medical request form, so not sure how that was triggered and what should I do?