+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received PT for ON - Need to pay C$1500 from Pakistan

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
Hi everyone,

Any one from Pakistan having this experience or knowledge about that:

I have to pay the Ontario PT fee which is C$1500. I am hoping to make a bank draft for this. However, I have no idea that how I will do that. Any experiences? I have the account in Standard Chartered. So should I just visit them and tell them that I want a back draft on this name for C$1500?

A quick response would be really appreciated. Thanks.

babarsaeed02263

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
Usman,

there are two options, first go to Dollar east and get a DD for required amount,

Or.

go to UBL bank and get a Viz Card, deposit the amount and pay from card.( it works as credit card/debit card)/

thanks.

Malik87

Feb 24, 2015
Ask a person name rafzy. He send his application recently and received aor so he can surely help you

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
usman_14pk said:
Hi everyone,

Any one from Pakistan having this experience or knowledge about that:

I have to pay the Ontario PT fee which is C$1500. I am hoping to make a bank draft for this. However, I have no idea that how I will do that. Any experiences? I have the account in Standard Chartered. So should I just visit them and tell them that I want a back draft on this name for C$1500?

A quick response would be really appreciated. Thanks.
Usman... You should get an Foreign Demand Draft (FDD) from Dollar east.
They make this draft on the name of "Ontario Minister of Finance" and they charge a FDD fee of 1500 PKR !
You will place your order for FDD and they will give you your FDD in 2 days time.
You will however have to give a copy of your OINP PT to them.

Let me know if you need more help.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
rafzy said:
Usman... You should get an Foreign Demand Draft (FDD) from Dollar east.
They make this draft on the name of "Ontario Minister of Finance" and they charge a FDD fee of 1500 PKR !
You will place your order for FDD and they will give you your FDD in 2 days time.
You will however have to give a copy of your OINP PT to them.

Let me know if you need more help.
Awesome! Thanks mate. One more question:

From the instructions, we need to submit the photocopies of certificates along with ECAS resport. So should I just send the notarized photocopies as I already have my documents assessed report and now there is no need to HEC attestation and all that?

Also, no where in the application I can find that ECAS report should be send directly by the issuing authority. Report has all the required information. Ontario govt. can easily verify all this. What do you say? What did you do?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
usman_14pk said:
Awesome! Thanks mate. One more question:

From the instructions, we need to submit the photocopies of certificates along with ECAS resport. So should I just send the notarized photocopies as I already have my documents assessed report and now there is no need to HEC attestation and all that?

Also, no where in the application I can find that ECAS report should be send directly by the issuing authority. Report has all the required information. Ontario govt. can easily verify all this. What do you say? What did you do?
At this point, you just need to send notarized copies of your educational credentials with your eca photocopy. No need for HEC attestation.
Sending original copy of ECA is not required at this point.