Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-Dec-2015
Passport Req..
09-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
Hey guys,

Need some help here. I received the golden PPR email today. I am currently in India and am the primary applicant. The PPR mail says that I need to submit the passports of me and all dependents to VFS in India. However, my wife is in the US and cannot travel to India at this time. Is it possible for her to submit her passport to VFS in the US? If that's possible do I need to inform CIC that we will be submitting the passports separately? Can anyone please give me some inputs?

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
linpaws87 said:
Hey guys,

Need some help here. I received the golden PPR email today. I am currently in India and am the primary applicant. The PPR mail says that I need to submit the passports of me and all dependents to VFS in India. However, my wife is in the US and cannot travel to India at this time. Is it possible for her to submit her passport to VFS in the US? If that's possible do I need to inform CIC that we will be submitting the passports separately? Can anyone please give me some inputs?
Request cic to change the visa office. It has worked for many applicants.

linpaws87

Jul 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-Dec-2015
Passport Req..
09-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
Thank you StAnger for your reply. I am sending a Letter of explanation along with my passport to the Delhi VO requesting them to allow my wife to submit her passport in the United States. Hoping it goes well.

vkumar7077

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Thank you StAnger for your reply. I am sending a Letter of explanation along with my passport to the Delhi VO requesting them to allow my wife to submit her passport in the United States. Hoping it goes well.
Hello , I am in similar situation , Did it work well for you?
I was thinking , I will ask my spouse to send her passport to India via a friend and then I can submit both the passports at once.
Can you pls share your experiences here?

BreakingBad

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
NOC Code......
If Applicant or Dependent is in USA they have to send the passport to Canada. And PPR to indian applicants will have both address, Delhi HCC and Canada VO so that they can send passport to either Canada office or Indian Office.
Check your ppr mail if it has two address. or else send a mail to the VO mail id specified in the PPR mail they will send another PPR mail for Spouse.