+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received PPR / Ready for Visa Email Twice

saadishahid

Aug 10, 2017
I received first PPR / Ready for Visa email in my inbox (the gmail one) on May 25, 2017. I sent my passport along with other mentioned things through VFS to CIC Islamabad Office on June 19, 2017. Through VFS tracking, it was confirmed that my passport has been delivered to CIC Islamabad on June 20, 2017.

No further change in status observed till August 8, 2017, when I received an email that myCIC account has been updated. I checked myCIC account and I found that there is another "Ready for Visa" email in it. The contents are the same (including sending passport to Islamabad Office) however, the date of the letter is different (i.e. August 8, 2017).

I have carefully checked if the earlier email address from which the earlier email was sent was an official one. It is indeed an official email address of CIC.

Now my passport is already with CIC Islamabad Office from June 20, 2017. Any suggestions on what should I do? I have already sent them an email (the address that was mentioned on the PPR email).

onkarsharan

Apr 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Doc's Request.
30-07-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
22-07-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
01-05.2018
I received first PPR / Ready for Visa email in my inbox (the gmail one) on May 25, 2017. I sent my passport along with other mentioned things through VFS to CIC Islamabad Office on June 19, 2017. Through VFS tracking, it was confirmed that my passport has been delivered to CIC Islamabad on June 20, 2017.

No further change in status observed till August 8, 2017, when I received an email that myCIC account has been updated. I checked myCIC account and I found that there is another "Ready for Visa" email in it. The contents are the same (including sending passport to Islamabad Office) however, the date of the letter is different (i.e. August 8, 2017).

I have carefully checked if the earlier email address from which the earlier email was sent was an official one. It is indeed an official email address of CIC.

Now my passport is already with CIC Islamabad Office from June 20, 2017. Any suggestions on what should I do? I have already sent them an email (the address that was mentioned on the PPR email).
Hi, could you please update what happened in your case? Did everything go well?

indiana23

Nov 15, 2017

Can you please let me know what happened ?

saadishahid

Aug 10, 2017
So I tried calling them on the Ottawa number, however I was not able to connect since they detected that I am calling from overseas. Anyways, I wrote email to CIC Ottawa and Islamabad Embassy (on the same address mentioned on the PPR email). After 10 days I got a reply from CIC Ottawa that the second email was generated through a system error. Two days after this, I received my passport with PR visa stamped.

indiana23

Nov 15, 2017
So I tried calling them on the Ottawa number, however I was not able to connect since they detected that I am calling from overseas. Anyways, I wrote email to CIC Ottawa and Islamabad Embassy (on the same address mentioned on the PPR email). After 10 days I got a reply from CIC Ottawa that the second email was generated through a system error. Two days after this, I received my passport with PR visa stamped.
Thanks for the information.