+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received PPR but VFS has been delaying my address for passport submission

paul98

Oct 17, 2020
Hello everyone,

I received my PPR earlier this month I informed VFS passport submission office about this, They rejected the first address I gave them I arranged for the second location same issue.
l mailed them a third pick-up address and there's no reply from them for 3 days. I live in Bangalore is anyone facing a similar problem?
I only have 30 days to submit my passport its been 12 days already this is concerning me now.

guneet420

Dec 12, 2018
Delhi
Category........
STUDY
App. Filed.......
14-09-2020
Hello everyone,

I received my PPR earlier this month I informed VFS passport submission office about this, They rejected the first address I gave them I arranged for the second location same issue.
l mailed them a third pick-up address and there's no reply from them for 3 days. I live in Bangalore is anyone facing a similar problem?
I only have 30 days to submit my passport its been 12 days already this is concerning me now.
hey !
How many days did it take for the webform response in your case (for the payment link)

Arjun.Nandakumar

Apr 13, 2019
I'm also from Bangalore and I am having a similar issue. Received PPR on 20th February.
Booked a Passport request on 22nd February.

It is 25th February, and no response yet.
Didn't receive any links in Email regarding links for payment.

Only received an automated Email acknowledging my booking.

Anyone have any suggestions?

guneet420

Dec 12, 2018
Delhi
Category........
STUDY
App. Filed.......
14-09-2020
I'm having a similar issue. Received PPR on 20th February.

Planning to go to the vfs in my city tomorrow lot of people above did that

paul98

Oct 17, 2020
I'm also from Bangalore and I am having a similar issue. Received PPR on 20th February.

Hi Arjun, after posting for help here I re-submitted the webform today in the morning I received the payment link.
two address I that I gave was not serviceable the third address worked.

Arjun.Nandakumar

Apr 13, 2019
Hi Arjun, after posting for help here I re-submitted the webform today in the morning I received the payment link.
two address I that I gave was not serviceable the third address worked.
Hi Paul,

That's good news. Did you received a mail saying that the address was not serviceable?

I have submitted 2 webforms on the 22nd and a 3rd one today.
I don't receive any direct Email from VFS, only automated ones.

I'm planning to wait out this week and go to their office directly on Monday.

paul98

Oct 17, 2020
yeah, I received an email saying the address my not serviceable, make sure you're filling everything in the webform application number and you're approval letter must be attached. Maybe visiting them will help if they don't respond in 2 working days.

paul98

Oct 17, 2020
hey !
How many days did it take for the webform response in your case (for the payment link)
They rejected 2 of my address I gave them. I filled the webform with the third address on Sunday no response I did this on my phone I guess it didn't submit my form properly, on Wednesday I filled the web form again on my PC Thursday morning I got the payment link.

Reactions: guneet420

guneet420

Dec 12, 2018
Delhi
Category........
STUDY
App. Filed.......
14-09-2020
They rejected 2 of my address I gave them. I filled the webform with the third address on Sunday no response I did this on my phone I guess it didn't submit my form properly, on Wednesday I filled the web form again on my PC Thursday morning I got the payment link.
Thanks for the swift response ive still not got an address rejection email and its going to be 4 days now ! Was planning to go to the VFS office and sort this mess out

paul98

Oct 17, 2020
Sure try visiting them. I guess the address might not be in proximity and hence the delay try another address. and make sure the Application number and approval is in the web form.

98ritam

Mar 24, 2019
Sure try visiting them. I guess the address might not be in proximity and hence the delay try another address. and make sure the Application number and approval is in the web form.
So there's no issue if we fill the webform thrice? They rejected my address, I replied with a new address but they are very slow with emails. I am planning to fill another web form, there is no issue right?

paul98

Oct 17, 2020
So there's no issue if we fill the webform thrice? They rejected my address, I replied with a new address but they are very slow with emails. I am planning to fill another web form, there is no issue right?
Are you trying to filling the same address?? after 48 hours if they don't reply with a payment link it's likely your address is not in the serviceable area.