+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received PPR and Correspondence letter today --Hyderabad (India)

cloudsend

Dec 11, 2020
Via email
I've lodged the Canada study permit on October 19th. Biometric done. hope to get PPR before class starts in January intake? If i don't get, could I update LOA for next intake with the same application in IRCC?

Nit123

Sep 2, 2020
I called IRCC and they informed that the file is processed in Ottawa and I have my gcms notes where they have mentioned my secondary office as Ottawa and received AIP via email from Edmonton.
Where in gcms note we can find this on the first page?

Slyar

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
I called IRCC and they informed that the file is processed in Ottawa and I have my gcms notes where they have mentioned my secondary office as Ottawa and received AIP via email from Edmonton.
Same here. Mine is in Ottawa too.what is your timeline. No clue when will get it?

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Any idea about March 2020 SDS files, kinda on my way to getting desperate
I am not an expert but what I have noticed is that March files are very unique and is not subjected any pattern. I think your case is delayed because of medical expiry. They will request a new medical or will just issue OPR straightaway. Lots of people's medicals ( SDS ) are getting updated now in December after applying since June/July and prior and after getting AIP. Hopefully you will be receiving correspondence soon.

Reactions: Maybe Tomorrrow

Nit123

Sep 2, 2020
I am not an expert but what I have noticed is that March files are very unique and is not subjected any pattern. I think your case is delayed because of medical expiry. They will request a new medical I think or will just issue OPR straightaway. Lots of people's medicals ( SDS ) are getting passed now in December after applying since March/May/June/July and getting AIP. Hopefully you will be receiving correspondence soon.
I got my medical redo request on Nov 6 and did medicals on Nov 9 and got updated on Nov 11...still waiting....do you have any idea they will put any reminder for the file?

jbdot0941

Jan 23, 2019
I am not an expert but what I have noticed is that March files are very unique and is not subjected any pattern. I think your case is delayed because of medical expiry. They will request a new medical I think or will just issue OPR straightaway. Lots of people's medicals ( SDS ) are getting passed now in December after applying since March/May/June/July and getting AIP. Hopefully you will be receiving correspondence soon.
Thanks.I hope so mate. But asking me to get new medicals done is not only foolish but also unfair. I passed them in June 2020. But that doesn't mean I didn't get seriously ill before or after that. They don't monitor it, so there's no way of finding out except for extensive testing.
Also, I remember reading that meds expire 1yr after the last update by deligated office/staff.

Reactions: Ironclad