+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received PLF please help

Sameer478

Mar 18, 2023
se help.
Hi every one i am new in this form. My wife is in canada. she applied home care child program. We had done medical and biometric on September 2022. And feb she received pfl mention

In the course of reviewing your file, it appears that your application for permanent residence may have to be refused as you and/or your family member(s) do not appear to meet immigration requirements. In order to become a permanent resident under this class, you and your family members must comply with requirements as specified in the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations for this class.
I have completed the assessment of your permanent resident application and have determined that you do not meet one or more of the requirements for immigration to Canada, specifically that you have not provided an offer of employment that is genuine

we are confused that is there any other documents required or didnt meet requirements from side(husband).

My wife employer and her job is genuine.

And my wife working as a caregiver from 24 months and had LMIA

we already replied week ago with the help of lawyer.
Please let me know what are the changes.

Our life depends on this decision. Please help

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
se help.
Hi every one i am new in this form. My wife is in canada. she applied home care child program. We had done medical and biometric on September 2022. And feb she received pfl mention

In the course of reviewing your file, it appears that your application for permanent residence may have to be refused as you and/or your family member(s) do not appear to meet immigration requirements. In order to become a permanent resident under this class, you and your family members must comply with requirements as specified in the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations for this class.
I have completed the assessment of your permanent resident application and have determined that you do not meet one or more of the requirements for immigration to Canada, specifically that you have not provided an offer of employment that is genuine

we are confused that is there any other documents required or didnt meet requirements from side(husband).

No one can tell you your chances as we don't know your profile. You are working with a lawyer so seek advice from him/her. Seems like your job offer was not correctly completed with the employer. The job offer must follow certain requirements. Is the employer an individual or company?

Last edited:

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
se help.

If you filed with 24 months of work experience, the Job offer was not required.

If you filed with less than 24 months of work experience, the job offer has to be from an individual not an agency/company. And there should be an actual need of Employee and the job offer should not be bought or paid for.

Reactions: Hummingbird89

Hummingbird89

Mar 18, 2023
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
If you filed with 24 months of work experience, the Job offer was not required.

If you filed with less than 24 months of work experience, the job offer has to be from an individual not an agency/company. And there should be an actual need of Employee and the job offer should not be bought or paid for.
Why do people keep spreading information saying it can't be from an agency? It can't be from embassies, high commissions or consulates. It has to be for work within the home but there are no other stipulations on the employer other than their not being blacklisted.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Why do people keep spreading information saying it can't be from an agency? It can't be from embassies, high commissions or consulates. It has to be for work within the home but there are no other stipulations on the employer other than their not being blacklisted.
Spreading Truth and Correct Information is not a crime.

Read yourself here, specifically for HCCP/HSWP programs on Canada.ca website

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/pathways-for-caregivers/child-care-provider-support-pilots/assessing-application-selection-criteria.html#job-offer

Hummingbird89

Mar 18, 2023
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Point out where it says no agencies, if you will.
These programs are specifically for home based INDIVIDUAL employers, Parents who need care for children and those children who need care for their old age parents.

Specifically, officers may consider:

• Whether the employer has a genuine need for a caregiver (for example, proof of a school-age child, expected delivery date of newborn child or a person with medical needs in the home)
  • Whether the wage specified in the job offer is aligned with the prevailing wage in the province or territory where the work will be carried out
  • Whether the employer has the financial ability to pay the wages specified in the job offer

So, it all comes down to families looking for caregivers under HCCP and HSWP

Hummingbird89

Mar 18, 2023
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
These programs are specifically for home based INDIVIDUAL employers, Parents who need care for children and those children who need care for their old age parents.

• Whether the employer has a genuine need for a caregiver (for example, proof of a school-age child, expected delivery date of newborn child or a person with medical needs in the home)
  • Whether the wage specified in the job offer is aligned with the prevailing wage in the province or territory where the work will be carried out
  • Whether the employer has the financial ability to pay the wages specified in the job offer

Based on your answer, there's no reason to believe agencies aren't permitted. The point is for the work to be done in the home. Multiple employers are allowed but must be under one business number with the CRA. All of what you pasted as nothing to do with agencies. You may be confused with care homes, nursing homes, retirement homes and the like.

Last edited:

Hummingbird89

Mar 18, 2023
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........

Also, read this:
https://migrantworkersalliance.org/hccp-hswp-if-i-am-a-refugee-or-undocumented/

People in the Telegram groups have also called in to IRCC directly asking the question, are agencies allowed. IRCC said to them in no uncertain terms that they are allowed.

Last edited:

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Also, read this:
https://migrantworkersalliance.org/hccp-hswp-if-i-am-a-refugee-or-undocumented/

People in the Telegram groups have also called in to IRCC directly asking the question, are agencies allowed. IRCC said to them in no uncertain terms that they are allowed.
You can apply with agency job offer and let us know here if you get approved. I wish you good luck.

I know an applicant from PHP who got refused and her refusal letter stated "Agency job offer not valid"

All the best

Reactions: Hummingbird89

Hummingbird89

Mar 18, 2023
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
You can apply with agency job offer and let us know here if you get approved. I wish you good luck.

I know an applicant from PHP who got refused and her refusal letter stated "Agency job offer not valid"

All the best
Thank you. You and everyone else has been making me nervous on this topic.

Hummingbird89

Mar 18, 2023
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
Now the website, since June 16th 2023, has been showing that we can't use businesses. Can the original poster please give us an update?

Madina5

Star Member
Feb 15, 2023
se help.

So sorry for this
I want to know have she completed 24 month’s experience with initial application or later she submitted experience
Is she working now on LMIA base work permit
Has her employer received any email from ircc plzz reply thanks

Alam007

Jun 25, 2023
Me and my wife applied for express entry she is primary applicant and I’m secondary today go email for explanation of why I have not declared refusal of US TRV and Canada in the year 2016 which I totally forgot.
Please give suggestion in this regard

Thanks