+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received passport and picture Back but no COPR

realmj

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
+ Update to the post:
Today I tried use birthday information to link the PR card application to our GCKey accounts and luckly found it really has one PR card application (different application #) started on the same day June 10. we didn't received CoPR email/letter so far, didn't submitted anything after the passport, photos returned on Jun 11.
Does anyone can share what will be next step? shall we be requested to submitted the CoPR (not coming yet) + photo again? or will get PR card directly?
+update

today we got CoPR email from Etobicoke IRCC to request CoPR letter + photo for print PR card. :)

florindel

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hi guys, an update on my case, On Friday my application was approved and COPR documents were attached in the application , I will need to send my photo for PR card.
If you don't mind, could I ask a question?
I think my case is similar to yours. I'd really appreciate it if you could give me an answer.
I am still waiting for getting CoPR, but while mine is just stuck in the printing queue for over 3 months, I think my medical exam is expired.

Did they just extend your medical exam validity and issue your CoPR?
Could you tell me if you got it by email or mail?
And were there any updates related to your medical exam extentsion on your CIC account?
If you could tell me more in detail, I would really appreciate it.
Thank you!

bluebb

Mar 27, 2020
I have been waiting for a response from IRCC for 19days now since my passports went to Ottawa on March 16th and then came back without PR Stamping nor COPR on June 1st. Not even a note from IRCC telling me what's going on. My medicals expired mid April. I am beyond frustration at this point.
I have called IRCC support center, and my lawyer is contacting IRCC on my behalf. Yet, the issue is still pending. Is there anything else that I can do?

johnnydest

May 16, 2017
I have been waiting for a response from IRCC for 19days now since my passports went to Ottawa on March 16th and then came back without PR Stamping nor COPR on June 1st. Not even a note from IRCC telling me what's going on. My medicals expired mid April. I am beyond frustration at this point.
I have called IRCC support center, and my lawyer is contacting IRCC on my behalf. Yet, the issue is still pending. Is there anything else that I can do?
That's what I am asking too. We cannot do anything, very very frustrating

Rangrez

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hi everyone,
Anyone heard anything from CPC?

I called CIC and the agent told me they will contact me what to do next. I also sent an email to CPC ottawa and also raised a webform on 20th june but haven't heard anything from them.

sudhre23

Jun 1, 2020
CIC responded back saying that there should have been some other documents along with the passports for me when they did not send anything else. Raised another webform mentioning that they did not send anything else.

jowang

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-07-2019
AOR Received.
09-10-2019
File Transfer...
06-11-2019
Med's Request
01-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-11-2019
has Anyone got progress?
I received my passport a letter saying they will contact me for the next step, but no further contact with me so far. Just waiting with no clue.

Bobtoronto

Jun 26, 2020
Hi all,

same boat like others. I called 3 times from June 1,2020( I got passports back with No copr) to June 22,2020. All the time same replay that my wife’s medical is expired so officer need to review it. They will send me id they need it. They said “YOU CAN JUST WAIT FOR NOW”. Moreover, It’s been 11 months since I applied in EXPRESS ENTRY.

Any other who is waiting for that long.

My visa office is CEDMONTON

johnnydest

May 16, 2017
Hi all,

same boat like others. I called 3 times from June 1,2020( I got passports back with No copr) to June 22,2020. All the time same replay that my wife’s medical is expired so officer need to review it. They will send me id they need it. They said “YOU CAN JUST WAIT FOR NOW”. Moreover, It’s been 11 months since I applied in EXPRESS ENTRY.

Very similar situation, I am getting so frustrated that I am planning to go back Home. I understand covid, I understand everything but at least they should provide us a timing estimation. But not JUST WAIT! Wait forever

Rangrez

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hi all,

I got the same response for webform too. "We have everything we need and we will let you know if we need anything."

For me its more than a year actually, my AOR is 15 June,2019.