+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received Ontario PT Letter of Interest in Dec 2015 - Join Here

show_aib

Aug 25, 2015
sushsmart15 said:
Yes of course, everyone in the EE pool is eligible for a draw irrespective of their status of PNP applications.
The EE draws are independent.
If your score is above cut off, then you will get ITA.

If your score is above 480 (to be on safer side) then you can expect an ITA directly in another 2 months time max., I guess.
This is as per the recent trend of draws. I can be wrong and you might get your ITA even sooner, all depending on CIC.
Thanks for the reply.

LanaS

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Ukraine
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/01/2016
I re-created my EE profile on Dec 28, 2015 being scored 484. On Dec 30 I received The Letter of Interest from Ontario. I plan to send my application within two weeks from now. At the moment I am in a process of clarification how to pay the application fee from Ukraine. No information about the payment using the suggested methods I was able to find until now...

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
LanaS said:
I re-created my EE profile on Dec 28, 2015 being scored 484. On Dec 30 I received The Letter of Interest from Ontario. I plan to send my application within two weeks from now. At the moment I am in a process of clarification how to pay the application fee from Ukraine. No information about the payment using the suggested methods I was able to find until now...
Did you contact your bank in Ukraine? I hope they would be able to help you out with a bank draft in Canadian Dollars. ($1,500) for OINP Human capital priorities application.

nurat

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
LanaS: With CRS score of 484, why would you want to spent $1500 via OINP? Just wait for a draw, you should get ITA anyway...

sherlin62

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
I have submitted my profile for sinp on 5 an 2016 and on 5 jan 2016 i received PT Letter of interset from ontario.My score is 402 can i submit my docs to ontario and is this $1500 fee refundable in case my application gets rjected..plz answer

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
sherlin62 said:
I have submitted my profile for sinp on 5 an 2016 and on 5 jan 2016 i received PT Letter of interset from ontario.My score is 402 can i submit my docs to ontario and is this $1500 fee refundable in case my application gets rjected..plz answer
The fee is non refundable.

princessofdiamonds

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello all :) I'm new here so please be gentle :D

I got a PT interest at the beginning of December.

I submitted my documents in person on 6th January as I was visiting family in Canada. Does anyone know if this would speed up the time I get my AOR? I hear it's longer for FSW outlanders (I'm from the UK) but I didn't know if it made a difference for me to submit personally.

Fingers crossed they give me a nomination.. my Mom, Dad and Sister live in Ontario now (and all now have citizenship!) hope this helps my application!

nurat

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Hi princess..
in my opinion there is no difference. Although I was told by the lady at the counter that it will be (only) 3 weeks when I should expect to hear from Ontario if the application is complete. HOwever, she did not look at me in the eye when she said this.

BTW, I submitted 7th Jan in person. So, we should be hearing from Ontario at the same time I guess...

sherlin62

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
I got pt interest from ontario i have funds maintained from 3 months however i read that it shd b dere from last 6 months ..what shd i do

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Below is the latest update on OINP Website:

January 11, 2016

Individuals submitting an application to either of Ontario‘s Express Entry streams – the Human Capital Priorities Stream or the French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream – must provide an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report for education obtained outside of Canada. An ECA report is used to verify that education obtained abroad meets the education requirements of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program’s (OINP) Express Entry streams.

All applicants to the OINP must provide an original ECA report or a copy of the report as part of their application package. Further, the process for individuals to authorize an ECA granting organization to share information with the OINP differs by organization. Please review the information below to learn more about the process for the organization with which you have an ECA or to which you will be applying for an ECA.

If you have any specific questions about the process for getting an ECA, or about how to provide authorization to share your ECA results with the OINP, please contact the ECA granting organization with which you are working.

Please also note that the information in this program update supersedes information found in the OINP application guides and forms for the Human Capital Priorities Stream and the French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream.
Comparative Education Service (CES)
Applicants to the OINP must submit a copy of their CES ECA report and must authorize CES to share the results of their ECA with the OINP by filling out the following consent form:

If you have not yet applied for an ECA you should include the consent form as part of your ECA application package. If you have already submitted an application package for an ECA, you should fill out the form and send it to the CES by email. Please include your CES file number in the email.

International Credential Assessment Service of Canada (ICAS)
Applicants to the OINP must submit a copy of their ICAS ECA report. The ECA report must be included as part of your OINP application package. If it is not included, your application will be considered incomplete and will be returned to you.

Medical Council of Canada (MCC)
Applicants to the OINP must submit a copy of their MCC ECA report and must grant the MCC authority to share their information with the OINP. To do this, you must go to your physiciansapply. ca account and send an email to the MCC service desk which gives consent for the MCC to share your ECA report with the OINP. Please be sure to enter “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program” in the subject line of the email.

Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (PEBC)
Applicants to the OINP must include the original ECA report issued by PEBC as part of the application package to the OINP. If it is not included, your application will be considered incomplete and will be returned to you.

World Education Services (WES)
All applications to the OINP must include a copy of the applicant’s WES ECA report.
You must also authorize WES to share the results of your ECA report with the OINP:

If you already have an ECA
If you have an existing WES ECA report, you must order a duplicate of the report at: The “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT” must be indicated as the recipient of the report.
If you do not have an ECA
If you are applying for the first time for an ECA report, you must select the “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT” as a recipient of the report.

Me2canada2016

Jan 13, 2016
can anyone help me too with the same ? Does anyone hold a checklist of documents to send them along with form and check ? please do assist with process.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
The settlement funds requirement has changed on CIC website on 12th January 2016. Requesting new OINP applicants to refer to this new information when entering/showing proof of funds.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp