+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received OINP invitation but no submission button.

Aman78681

Feb 10, 2023
hi,
I applied for OINP EOI - Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream and I received an email saying i am invited but when I try to enter the details to accept the invite I don't see any submit button or anything else on the page.

Please check screenshot below from my OINP ACCOUNT.

THANKS A LOT

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
hi,
I applied for OINP EOI - Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream and I received an email saying i am invited but when I try to enter the details to accept the invite I don't see any submit button or anything else on the page.

THANKS A LOT

Are you entering your name in the signature box?

behnamfar

Apr 4, 2023
I have the exact same problem. There’s no submit button for me after entering all the information and the signature. Should we do something about it or just wait for them to update the website ?

nitish199

Oct 26, 2019
I have the exact same problem. There’s no submit button for me after entering all the information and the signature. Should we do something about it or just wait for them to update the website ?
How was your issue resolved? I have the same problem. Can you tell me what did you do to resolve this?

nitish199

Oct 26, 2019
hi,

THANKS A LOT

How was your issue resolved? I have the same problem. Can you tell me what did you do to resolve this?

mail2ankitc

Jun 8, 2023
hi,

THANKS A LOT

Hi Aman,

How you got the issue resolved. I am struggling with same issue and loosing day by day. There is no response from OINP team as well. Please help.

mail2ankitc

Jun 8, 2023
I got this issue resolved. Please check if in your OINP account you find 2 profiles one with EOI and other without. If so you need to submit the one without EOI