+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received offer letter from Filiberto Construction Group is it fake or real

ABID PATEL

Nov 12, 2019
Hello Everyone.

I have received the following mail with a Pdf Questionnaire to be filled in. Kindly opine on its authenticity.

Dear Applicant,

It's a great pleasure to hear from you with the outcome of the exercise of our officers over your job application submitted to our company. We have gone through your resume and you seem to have some qualities of services you must render to our company in our current vacancies.

Our mode of Selection might not base on one side system of interviewing, due to the numerous submissions of applications we have received we will not be having the luxury of calling all the international applicants who have applied. Therefore, we have embarked on preliminary written interview questions, this involves your best answers possible to questions conducted by our recruiting officer. Candidates with the best presentation and written or typing English will be separated and selected randomly to fill each quota.

To complete your application and to be finally listed as our new employees, you are however expected to find the attached file to this email and give your brief but concise and intelligent answers to our preliminary interview questions; this is an important criterion in our overall final selection.

All answers are to be typewritten and reattached and forward alongside your other related Xerox copies of your educational certificates with your international passport data page for all foreign applicants for due consideration. Please comply strictly to instructions.

Best Regards,

Dr. Oliver Dees.
Human Resources
Email: career@chandos-construction.com
Phone: Tel: +17787175724.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hello Everyone.

I have received the following mail with a Pdf Questionnaire to be filled in. Kindly opine on its authenticity.

Dear Applicant,

It's a great pleasure to hear from you with the outcome of the exercise of our officers over your job application submitted to our company. We have gone through your resume and you seem to have some qualities of services you must render to our company in our current vacancies.

Our mode of Selection might not base on one side system of interviewing, due to the numerous submissions of applications we have received we will not be having the luxury of calling all the international applicants who have applied. Therefore, we have embarked on preliminary written interview questions, this involves your best answers possible to questions conducted by our recruiting officer. Candidates with the best presentation and written or typing English will be separated and selected randomly to fill each quota.

To complete your application and to be finally listed as our new employees, you are however expected to find the attached file to this email and give your brief but concise and intelligent answers to our preliminary interview questions; this is an important criterion in our overall final selection.

All answers are to be typewritten and reattached and forward alongside your other related Xerox copies of your educational certificates with your international passport data page for all foreign applicants for due consideration. Please comply strictly to instructions.

Best Regards,

Dr. Oliver Dees.
Human Resources
More than likely fake given chandos-construction.com only setup end October a usual sign of a fake offer. Add to that the offer is badly written from a grammar viewpoint.

Is amusing that they imply candidates will be chosen on proficiency of English yet they cannot apply the same themselves

Do not share copies of any documents or pay any money , genuine employers do not ask for these at all and for sure not upfront.

Generally all job offers that supposedly come from construction companies will be fake job offers.

Last edited:

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello Everyone.

Dear Applicant,

Best Regards,

Dr. Oliver Dees.
Human Resources
Obvious fake.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hello Everyone.

Dear Applicant,

Best Regards,

Dr. Oliver Dees.
Human Resources
Fake domain is used for the email address.

Domain Name: chandos-construction.com
Registry Domain ID: 2448782343_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namesilo.com
Registrar URL: https://www.namesilo.com/
Updated Date: 2019-10-29T07:00:00Z
Creation Date: 2019-10-28T07:00:00Z

This is one of those scams that uses a genuine company website but a fake address for correspondence, that looks a bit like the real thing.

Having said that, the company website is a complete "dogs breakfast", even if it is genuine. Yuck...

Last edited:

Dematriya

Jan 7, 2020
Can anyone tell the mentioned consultant is real or fake...

Immanent Migration Services LLP

A lawful company dealing in Canada PR Visa!!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Can anyone tell the mentioned consultant is real or fake...

Immanent Migration Services LLP

A lawful company dealing in Canada PR Visa!!
Most likely fake. You'll need to post the full job offer.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
I am into health insurance field..is there any option of getting job in Canada...pls help...
Only if you are in possession of unusual skills or experience.
What can you do that it would be difficult to find a Canadian citizen or PR to do?

GabiJohnson

Apr 27, 2020
dear sir. i am a driver. Indian heavy. any chance in canada.I am living in india. i want to come canada can you help me .my name Jemme Carter.. age 43.my experience 20 years

karens

Jul 15, 2017
dear sir. i am a driver. Indian heavy. any chance in canada.I am living in india. i want to come canada can you help me .my name Jemme Carter.. age 43.my experience 20 years
You posted more than 1+ year ago with exactly the same message body.
You earlier ID was "@jemme carter".
You posted on this exact same thread, your earlier post# is #24 (https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/received-offer-letter-from-filiberto-construction-group-is-it-fake-or-real.570062/post-8599224)
Your name sounds too fake, jemme carter it seems.
What are you trying to achieve here actually?

May 23, 2020
Hi Everyone I wanna know if this is scam,.

Dear Applicant,

You are welcome to the Zamani Plaza Hotel, We are located in 2234 Adelaide St W #34500, Toronto, M5H 4bd3, Canada. We do post Adverts and get to realized that they are forwarded to other Sites outside Canada base webs, this has resulted to us getting contacts/emails from Job seeks and Applicants outside Canada. In recent years statistics with Zamani Plaza Crew has / have proven that , Zamani Plaza Hotel has Expanded this through the abilities of serious and ready minded people (Employees ) from out of Canada who are mind made-up to work for their futures , Families and themselves in abide to get the beautiful life we all pray for. It has always been realized that Employees from outside Canada are always very ready to work extra hours without complaints but with a ready mind to capture their Employers favor. Note should be taken that Canada has a well developed and Broad Economy. Opportunities like this through the Canadian Lottery are all ways to the Mix- scope of the Canadian Society and economy , this through employments (Job opportunities and employees ) Scholarships in the educational sector (Universities) .Some Universities , Hotels , Restaurants , Health Centers NGOs and other Organizations with License like the '' ZAMANI PLAZA HOTEL '' can employ abroad. We can employ and offer Job opportunities /openings to employees from outside Canada. Canadian Prime Minister (Justin Trudeau) has established a loose /free But progressing system of allowing Companies with the strength of helping their Employees gain all needed documents and papers befitting the status of living in Canada as a free citizen to Employee from abroad . We only employ Applicants wishing to work, stay and grow in Canada with crime free attestations , CV's rated to match ZAMANI PLAZA HOTEL Quality and Taste for Employees if you wish to work with the Zamani Plaza Hotel as a part of the Zamani Crew.
Our Management need you to answer the following 15 questions below and get back to me as soon as you can so that i can give you more information regarding this job offer.

1)Can you tell me a little about yourself?

2)Why do you want this job?

3)Why should we hire you?

4)What are your greatest professional strengths?

5)Why are you leaving your current job?

6)What other companies are you interviewing with?

7)How would your boss and co-workers describe you?

8) How do you deal with pressure or stressful situations?

9)What position are you applying for?

10)What would your first 30, 60, or 90 days look like in this role?

11) Do you have a Valid passport?

12)Do you have kids?

13)Are you married?

14)How soon are you ready to travel to Canada?

15)What do you like to do outside of work?

We are really sorry for the questions that we asked . We are just trying to be sure of whom we are to employ in the company. I will wait to read from you anytime sooner or later with all the answers to the questions so that we can proceed.
Best regards.

May 23, 2020
Hi, I wanna know if im Scammed...

Hello Dear employee,

Its a pleasure once more writing to inform you that the company will be employing you for a two years working contract for the 2020-2022 seasons. The contract could be renewable after the terms of contract expires depending on your contribution and performance with us in your last contract term and also if its your wish to stay and continue working with us if we deem your abilities fit and best to stay with the company. You will be paid a monthly salary of $5,000 USD per month for the position of a ''waitress'' and a 14 days allowance of $ 300 USD or weekly allowance of $150 USD dollars to cater for all your basic needs and necessities as all we want of you is the best of performance . You will have a leave period of three weeks twice during your contract period of two years and during each leave period the company will provide you with a leave allowance of $800 to get home with you for the rest /leave period. You could go for leave for a period of six weeks and that will just be that for the whole contract period but if you wish to take 3 weeks leave period in each year no problems with that . The company will take charges for the processing of all your travel papers and documents, Visa, work permit , resident permit, accommodation and feeding. As soon as we have discussed everything and come to a compromise i will email you the details of the human resource department so that they can give you more information regarding the processing of your documents. so for now before we proceed if you have any question just do well to get back to me with all your question.
I will wait to read from you.
Regards.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi Everyone I wanna know if this is scam,.

Dear Applicant,

You are welcome to the Zamani Plaza Hotel, We are located in 2234 Adelaide St W #34500, Toronto, M5H 4bd3, Canada. We do post Adverts and get to realized that they are forwarded to other Sites outside Canada base webs, this has resulted to us getting contacts/emails from Job seeks and Applicants outside Canada. In recent years statistics with Zamani Plaza Crew has / have proven that , Zamani Plaza Hotel has Expanded this through the abilities of serious and ready minded people (Employees ) from out of Canada who are mind made-up to work for their futures , Families and themselves in abide to get the beautiful life we all pray for. It has always been realized that Employees from outside Canada are always very ready to work extra hours without complaints but with a ready mind to capture their Employers favor. Note should be taken that Canada has a well developed and Broad Economy. Opportunities like this through the Canadian Lottery are all ways to the Mix- scope of the Canadian Society and economy , this through employments (Job opportunities and employees ) Scholarships in the educational sector (Universities) .Some Universities , Hotels , Restaurants , Health Centers NGOs and other Organizations with License like the '' ZAMANI PLAZA HOTEL '' can employ abroad. We can employ and offer Job opportunities /openings to employees from outside Canada. Canadian Prime Minister (Justin Trudeau) has established a loose /free But progressing system of allowing Companies with the strength of helping their Employees gain all needed documents and papers befitting the status of living in Canada as a free citizen to Employee from abroad . We only employ Applicants wishing to work, stay and grow in Canada with crime free attestations , CV's rated to match ZAMANI PLAZA HOTEL Quality and Taste for Employees if you wish to work with the Zamani Plaza Hotel as a part of the Zamani Crew.
Our Management need you to answer the following 15 questions below and get back to me as soon as you can so that i can give you more information regarding this job offer.

1)Can you tell me a little about yourself?

2)Why do you want this job?

3)Why should we hire you?

4)What are your greatest professional strengths?

5)Why are you leaving your current job?

6)What other companies are you interviewing with?

7)How would your boss and co-workers describe you?

8) How do you deal with pressure or stressful situations?

9)What position are you applying for?

10)What would your first 30, 60, or 90 days look like in this role?

11) Do you have a Valid passport?

12)Do you have kids?

13)Are you married?

14)How soon are you ready to travel to Canada?

15)What do you like to do outside of work?

We are really sorry for the questions that we asked . We are just trying to be sure of whom we are to employ in the company. I will wait to read from you anytime sooner or later with all the answers to the questions so that we can proceed.
Best regards.
Hi, I wanna know if im Scammed...

Hello Dear employee,

Its a pleasure once more writing to inform you that the company will be employing you for a two years working contract for the 2020-2022 seasons. The contract could be renewable after the terms of contract expires depending on your contribution and performance with us in your last contract term and also if its your wish to stay and continue working with us if we deem your abilities fit and best to stay with the company. You will be paid a monthly salary of $5,000 USD per month for the position of a ''waitress'' and a 14 days allowance of $ 300 USD or weekly allowance of $150 USD dollars to cater for all your basic needs and necessities as all we want of you is the best of performance . You will have a leave period of three weeks twice during your contract period of two years and during each leave period the company will provide you with a leave allowance of $800 to get home with you for the rest /leave period. You could go for leave for a period of six weeks and that will just be that for the whole contract period but if you wish to take 3 weeks leave period in each year no problems with that . The company will take charges for the processing of all your travel papers and documents, Visa, work permit , resident permit, accommodation and feeding. As soon as we have discussed everything and come to a compromise i will email you the details of the human resource department so that they can give you more information regarding the processing of your documents. so for now before we proceed if you have any question just do well to get back to me with all your question.
I will wait to read from you.
Regards.
Very obviously fake.