+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received notification of interest from Ontario PNP

tishij20

Dec 15, 2023
I received a notification of interest for PNP from Ontario today. My CRS score is 478. With the draws this year being crazy high, I feel like I should apply and get this PR, I am seriously considering to move to Canada to have a peace of mind.

There was a STEM draw this month with score 481, I am confused, I don't know if the cutoff score will reach 478, also stem draws are being drawn like once in 4 to 5 months, I feel like its a safer bet to get Ontario PNP nomination. And Ontario has ample opportunity among all provinces.

One question I have is how do we show ties to Ontario, I don't have a job offer from there and no family. I have visited it once though.

Anyone in same boat, what do you guys think ? Thanks.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I received a notification of interest for PNP from Ontario today. My CRS score is 478. With the draws this year being crazy high, I feel like I should apply and get this PR, I am seriously considering to move to Canada to have a peace of mind.

There was a STEM draw this month with score 481, I am confused, I don't know if the cutoff score will reach 478, also stem draws are being drawn like once in 4 to 5 months, I feel like its a safer bet to get Ontario PNP nomination. And Ontario has ample opportunity among all provinces.

One question I have is how do we show ties to Ontario, I don't have a job offer from there and no family. I have visited it once though.

You don’t need ties to get approved. You should be able to show that your final destination when coming to Canada is Ontario when you come to Canada. For example the final destination of your flight should be typically GTA or Ottawa which have the large international airports.

tishij20

Dec 15, 2023

There was a STEM draw this month with score 481, I am confused, I don't know if the cutoff score will reach 478, also stem draws are being drawn like once in 4 to 5 months, I feel like its a safer bet to get Ontario PNP omegle xender nomination. And Ontario has ample opportunity among all provinces.

I got this,..

rohit39

Jan 31, 2024
Given the current high CRS cutoff scores and uncertainty surrounding federal draws, obtaining a provincial nomination from Ontario through the PNP could be a safer bet for securing permanent residency, you can check your OINP scores at here. Ties to Ontario can be demonstrated through past visits, research into the province's opportunities, and a genuine intention to settle there. Ultimately, your decision should align with your goals and risk tolerance.