+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received NOI from IRCC for OINP/Ontario's Express Entry Skilled Trades Stream

rogersdcouto

Jan 18, 2021
Hi,
I have received a NOI in my ircc account recently after my i completed my one year of work experience. I'm eligible for Express entry in the Canadian experience class. My one year of work experience is a combination of two different full time jobs which are Noc B 6211 As retail sales supervisor for the first six months and NOC B 7231 as a CNC Machinist for the other 6-7 months which made me eligible for canadian experience class in express entry. Since Noc 6211 is not a skilled trades occupation is it advisable for me to accept the NOI and apply for Ontario's Express Entry Skilled Trades Stream. The oinp website for Ontario's Express Entry Skilled Trades Stream mentions that in order to meet the eligibility criteria i need to have at least one years of experience in a skilled trades occupation (In my case Noc 7231). Please advise regarding this situation if I should take this NOI into consideration and apply for Ontario's Express Entry Skilled Trades Stream??.

Reactions: Kanka

Kanka

Jun 27, 2020
yo bother I am in same situation with you.
so I was carpenter for 8month and cook for 6 month.
my cook noc code Is not on the ONIP skilled trade stream occupation level.
but my lawyer say should be ok.
why don't you try out man.
it is your opportunity.

rogersdcouto

Jan 18, 2021
yo bother I am in same situation with you.
so I was carpenter for 8month and cook for 6 month.
my cook noc code Is not on the ONIP skilled trade stream occupation level.
but my lawyer say should be ok.
why don't you try out man.
it is your opportunity.
So did you apply ?

maridelemon18

Jan 2, 2019
Hi,
I have received a NOI in my ircc account recently after my i completed my one year of work experience. I'm eligible for Express entry in the Canadian experience class. My one year of work experience is a combination of two different full time jobs which are Noc B 6211 As retail sales supervisor for the first six months and NOC B 7231 as a CNC Machinist for the other 6-7 months which made me eligible for canadian experience class in express entry. Since Noc 6211 is not a skilled trades occupation is it advisable for me to accept the NOI and apply for Ontario's Express Entry Skilled Trades Stream. The oinp website for Ontario's Express Entry Skilled Trades Stream mentions that in order to meet the eligibility criteria i need to have at least one years of experience in a skilled trades occupation (In my case Noc 7231). Please advise regarding this situation if I should take this NOI into consideration and apply for Ontario's Express Entry Skilled Trades Stream??.
Hi did u submitted your oinp application?

ttsoldier13

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
12-01-2022
I don’t think you should. You need one year continuous in a skilled NOC