+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

received medicals & PPR

shaurya

Star Member
Aug 26, 2009
aanbaan said:
STATUS CHANGED TO "IN PROCESS"
hey many-2 congrates. CHEERS for the success. wud u plz suggest me i ve submitted my doc in the mid of july so how much time it ll take to change the status from "received by......." to "in process "

eyedoc1966

Star Member
Jun 12, 2009
aanbaan said:
for all those who are tracking my case, rcvd meds and ppr
Dear aanban,
Congratulations on ONE MORE STEP towards PR.
Hope you will be receiving your PR soon.
With best of wishes.
EYEDOC

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats man. it's a gr8 news for all the people who have submitted their full app to CHC-ND in june. hope everybody else also gets his/her medical and PPR soon. congrats once again.

aanbaan

Champion Member
Apr 1, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Apr-2009
Doc's Request.
14-May-2009
AOR Received.
09-Jul-2009
Med's Request
30-Aug-2009
Med's Done....
05-Sep-2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30-Aug-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-Feb-2010
LANDED..........
08-Aug-2010
thanks everyone for you wishes and support..

the letter does not mention interview, but it does say that all passports should be included.

it also metions that age of the photo on passport should not b more than 3 years for children

and the medicals need to be done within 45 days and the passports need to be submitted within 60 days...

there is some form for a free CIIP service, which I'm not sure about, but may not be able to attend because I'm travelling to USA next week. :) now, have to figure ou a way to send my passports back to India after reaching the USA

shaurya

Star Member
Aug 26, 2009
aanbaan said:
thanks everyone for you wishes and support..

the letter does not mention interview, but it does say that all passports should be included.

it also metions that age of the photo on passport should not b more than 3 years for children

and the medicals need to be done within 45 days and the passports need to be submitted within 60 days...

there is some form for a free CIIP service, which I'm not sure about, but may not be able to attend because I'm travelling to USA next week. :) now, have to figure ou a way to send my passports back to India after reaching the USA
hey aanban i have gone thru the CIIP website well its a gov funded program to ease the settlement of immigrants in different provinces. if u r in delhi they r having a office in karol bagh opp. liberty cinema. this session is totally free. i think u must get a username and password on the CIIP form. so go ahead and attend the conference. not matter u r going to US. it ll take time and an official may contact u for the date.

sharma77

Aug 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2009
AOR Received.
28-05-2009
File Transfer...
02-06-2009
Med's Done....
07-08-2009
Passport Req..
08-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2009
LANDED..........
yeh on 19 june,2010 canada is amazing
CONGRATS MAN! have a look at the passports of the minors, photo on it shd not be more than 3 yrs old. all of my passports came back from chc-nd for the same reson. now i have applied for a new passport of my minor kid. hope to get it by 14 sep.

shaurya

Star Member
Aug 26, 2009
sharma77 said:
CONGRATS MAN! have a look at the passports of the minors, photo on it shd not be more than 3 yrs old. all of my passports came back from chc-nd for the same reson. now i have applied for a new passport of my minor kid. hope to get it by 14 sep.
hello sharma is it applicable to the minors or u r also making a new one

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
many congratulations aanbaan :). i'm happy for you. at the same time, i only have one question. from your previous posts, i know you were struggling with the employment reference letters as your employer wasn't that helpful and there was risk involved in your job if you told your employer about your intentions for canadian immigrations. you definitely somehow bypassed that difficult stage, but did they (CHC ND) ever verify your job?

also, if your wife is accompanying you to USA, she can maybe travel back to india to deliver the passports to CHC ND and then take them back to USA when stamped.

aanbaan

Champion Member
Apr 1, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Apr-2009
Doc's Request.
14-May-2009
AOR Received.
09-Jul-2009
Med's Request
30-Aug-2009
Med's Done....
05-Sep-2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30-Aug-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-Feb-2010
LANDED..........
08-Aug-2010
ja77 said:
many congratulations aanbaan :). i'm happy for you. at the same time, i only have one question. from your previous posts, i know you were struggling with the employment reference letters as your employer wasn't that helpful and there was risk involved in your job if you told your employer about your intentions for canadian immigrations. you definitely somehow bypassed that difficult stage, but did they (CHC ND) ever verify your job?

also, if your wife is accompanying you to USA, she can maybe travel back to india to deliver the passports to CHC ND and then take them back to USA when stamped.
hey ja77... i dont think they verified... because 1) i requested them not to. 2) the eCAS says that processing started on 24th and the meds are stamped 27th... 3) i still have my job and HR hasn't contacted me yet :)...

there are the options i can think of.. let's see...

I wrote a letter of explanation, my visiting card, computer generated letter mentioning my employment and designation, letters of appreciation from customers and bosses... e-mails proving I was doing managerial jobs. might make a point that my formal designation was Consultant (not any kind of manager in my application).... and a mis-guiding top Indian agent suggested me not to try just because my formal desg is Consultant... I did not lie to CIC or CHC ans they still accepted my application... so, i guess the designation does not matter at all and agents know nothing

Yeah, that's one option i'm considering(sending back wife) but she's not too happy about that :) ... so, I'm finding someone who may be travelling to India towards the end of September so that I can send by hand. My cousin is travelling back from India in December, so he can bring the passports back to me.

vasantvihar

Aug 25, 2009
2003 Oct Applicant

Waiting for my VISA since April

Medicals done: April 11, 2009
Passport and RPRF Submitted: April 15, 2009

I have been waiting over 4 months now

No Visa Yet. My CAIPS says 70 points have been given, including 5 nbonus as I had studied in Canada. Waiting to hear as SEC Criminal check is on.

aanbaan

Champion Member
Apr 1, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Apr-2009
Doc's Request.
14-May-2009
AOR Received.
09-Jul-2009
Med's Request
30-Aug-2009
Med's Done....
05-Sep-2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30-Aug-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-Feb-2010
LANDED..........
08-Aug-2010
they have your passports since 4.5 months man.. .you gotta go there yourself and ask for the status, esp since you are based out of Delhi...