+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received Medical request eventhough I have previous medical in 2021, Temporary public policy didnt work ?

ram0326

Feb 12, 2022
Hi Folks,

I submitted my application on March 13th and received a medical request today.
But i believe with this Temporary public policy (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams.html), I should be exempt me from taking medicals again, since I currently live in canada from last year and i gave a medical in 2021 for my work permit application, I also attached my previous medical exam info with my application but still i have been asked to take medicals.

Is someone in similar scenario please advise how you handle this?

ravall

Jul 28, 2017
I provided the link to the policy and IME number in the LOE just to be safe and it has worked for me. Have you tried sending a webform and informing them?

ram0326

Feb 12, 2022
I provided the link to the policy and IME number in the LOE just to be safe and it has worked for me. Have you tried sending a webform and informing them?
Ya i submitted a webform now attaching the previous medical completion, link to this temp policy. Hopefully they respond back quick, because i have to give the medical in 30 days as medical request.