+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RECEIVED LINE DISAPPEARED ,mean we received your application,,,,,,,,?

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ,
Seniors can you plz tell me plz, that what is received line disappeared mean
About e case ....

1. Is that the line which says we received your application on 25 may 2025 .....etc....

OR

2. The sign comes after( received sign) on the status that is in process........?
Thanks.

DAN11

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
love bird 43 said:
Can anybody explain me plz.........
Be more clear to get the correct answer, how about copy and pase what you see on ECAS. How can your application be received in 2025?:)

khakalove

Star Member
Dec 26, 2010
DAN11 said:
Be more clear to get the correct answer, how about copy and pase what you see on ECAS. How can your application be received in 2025?:)
The dates have been used on example basis my friend.....
Tnx . :)

h3a3j6

Mar 31, 2014
Montréal
From personal experience and from various threads I've been following for some time now, I can say with some certainty that "something" has happened to your file, probably transferred to the local office for continued processing. If you are going to receive an RQ from Sydney, it will happen in the next few days/week. If not, then the only chance of you having an RQ would probably be from the local office.

In short, your file is progressing!

Cheers.

Tahere

Jul 2, 2014
dear friends
i have a question. i applied for permanent residence in canada in 2010 and i hired a representative for my case. unfortunately she hasnt been informed by email or anything about my document update and the office has mistakenly sent the letter for document update to my residential address but we never received that. now they have rejected our file for misrepresentation . what should i do now? please help me.