+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received ITA on the first Draw - No Updates - Real Concern

cosgrec

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Hi,

I received ITA on Jan/31 and submitted my application on Feb/19. Since Feb/20 there is no updates at all.

Can't it be a standard waiting time or should I be concerned? Can't contact CIC call centre to check status - they're too busy. Not sure what to do.

Thanks,

GARJ

Mar 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EE takes six months, this is normal. You gotta be patient.

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
cosgrec said:
Hi,

I received ITA on Jan/31 and submitted my application on Feb/19. Since Feb/20 there is no updates at all.

Can't it be a standard waiting time or should I be concerned? Can't contact CIC call centre to check status - they're too busy. Not sure what to do.

Thanks,
Did you check on ECAS status?

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
cosgrec said:
Yep.. Can't access it. :( Still
One of my friend contacted CIC to know the status as his ECAS was not showing up at all.
The call center guy told they will not know any details till 14 weeks after you submitted your application and they can't even tell the place where your application is getting processed(if FSW).

And cosgrec, just hold on. I have seen people where status didn't change for long time but finally changed.

echnaleyej

Mar 14, 2015
Hi cosgrec..what category are you?im in federal skilled trades and where in same situation..been waiting for 2 mos now still in progress

cosgrec

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Intocanada said:
One of my friend contacted CIC to know the status as his ECAS was not showing up at all.
The call center guy told they will not know any details till 14 weeks after you submitted your application and they can't even tell the place where your application is getting processed(if FSW).

And cosgrec, just hold on. I have seen people where status didn't change for long time but finally changed.
Thanks! I'll just be patient and stay positive...

cosgrec

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
echnaleyej said:
Hi cosgrec..what category are you?im in federal skilled trades and where in same situation..been waiting for 2 mos now still in progress
Federal Skilled Worker. It's good to know i'm not the only one. I just hope it's nothing bad.

Thanks

nick.rwth

Oct 7, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
EE 474 points (6th draw)
pay 5$ and submit Caips request

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
This is a new system and the promise was to process in six months or less. Considering that the first successful candidates got PR at the end of March its way too early to be panicking and sending queries. Sit tight and try to distract yourself while you wait.

cosgrec

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
ButterflyChemist said:
This is a new system and the promise was to process in six months or less. Considering that the first successful candidates got PR at the end of March its way too early to be panicking and sending queries. Sit tight and try to distract yourself while you wait.
Thanks!

How about now? :) I see more and more candidates receiving PPR while big part of them submitted after I did. I literally have no updates. Not background, Not medical... nothing. Pretty nerve-wracking, that's for sure.

porc

Jan 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Barn Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..