+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received ITA but unable to submit all documents due to service disruption

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Hi,

Me and my spouse received ITA on March 4th and have deadline to submit all the documents by May 5. We have collected majority of my documents however in India, Chennai hospital has temporarily stopped medical examination for immigration purpose. Due to this, I doubt if we will be able to submit our medical report before the deadline. I know IRCC has come up with special measure for this. But I am confused on which bulletin is suitable for me -
If you’ve applied for temporary or permanent residence and are outside Canada
If you’re about to apply for permanent residence through Express Entry

also, in the 2nd option, I see 90 days time from receiving ita for submitting application and not 60 days.. am I missing something?

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
First option is if you've already submitted your application. Second option is if you've received an ITA but have not submitted your application yet.

allencc1989

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Yes, the Canadian government has extended the deadline for submission from 60 days to 90 days. So you have more time to prepare for the documents

Isha 14

Dec 4, 2020
Hi,

Me and my spouse received ITA on March 4th and have deadline to submit all the documents by May 5. We have collected majority of my documents however in India, Chennai hospital has temporarily stopped medical examination for immigration purpose. Due to this, I doubt if we will be able to submit our medical report before the deadline. I know IRCC has come up with special measure for this. But I am confused on which bulletin is suitable for me -
If you’ve applied for temporary or permanent residence and are outside Canada
If you’re about to apply for permanent residence through Express Entry

also, in the 2nd option, I see 90 days time from receiving ita for submitting application and not 60 days.. am I missing something?
Hey just wanted to check. Were you able to submit documents within timelines?