+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received ITA, but need help locating document checklist on the CIC website

indy500

May 27, 2017
I received ITA yesterday to apply under CEC and the message talks about there being a document checklist. But when i log in and click on "continue application" next to my submitted application on the list, it just takes me to the webpage where i need to fill up details online (Personal details, Contact details, Study and Languages etc). The same kind of page i filled up during the Express Entry profile creation. I cannot locate the document checklist.

So my question is, where do i find this personalized document checklist? Do i need to fill up all these details on this webpage before im shown the checklist or am i looking at the wrong place? Thanks a bunch for any help in advance! Its much appreciated.

Natasha2017

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
n/a
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-03-2018
I received ITA yesterday to apply under CEC and the message talks about there being a document checklist. But when i log in and click on "continue application" next to my submitted application on the list, it just takes me to the webpage where i need to fill up details online (Personal details, Contact details, Study and Languages etc). The same kind of page i filled up during the Express Entry profile creation. I cannot locate the document checklist.

So my question is, where do i find this personalized document checklist? Do i need to fill up all these details on this webpage before im shown the checklist or am i looking at the wrong place? Thanks a bunch for any help in advance! Its much appreciated.
Hi, you need to complete the questionnaire again, as it will have some extra questions. After you complete it, the page for files upload will be available.

lkva

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
Take a look at this page, it'll give you the list of documents you need to gather.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence.html
Your personalised checklist will be available right at the end of the online application, as it is based on the information you enter into the different sections. Once you've filled out all the sections, you'll arrive at the personalized checklist page where you'll be required to upload all your supporting documents.

Last edited:

indy500

May 27, 2017
Hi, you need to complete the questionnaire again, as it will have some extra questions. After you complete it, the page for files upload will be available.
Take a look at this page, it'll give you the list of documents you need to gather.
Your personalised checklist will be available right at the end of the online application, as it is based on the information you enter into the different sections. Once you've filled out all the sections, you'll arrive at the personalized checklist page where you'll be required to upload all your supporting documents.
Thank you guys! That answers it.

binjay

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
Thanks for the clarification. I had the same question.
So when you have filled all the information the system will take you to a window where you can upload your documents. My question is whether we can change our biographical answers after the option of documents upload is available?
Thanks in advance for the help

Jun 2, 2019
So when you have filled all the information the system will take you to a window where you can upload your documents. My question is whether we can change our biographical answers after the option of documents upload is available?
can we change these answers once we obtain the checklist?

nidss

Sep 28, 2020
need the answer to this question.. will appreciate if anyone can confirm if we can change the data while uploading documents?

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......

Your personalized checklist is just the fields that show within your application for you to upload any documents. It's not a separate document, it's just the fields that become available in your application.