+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received ITA but I have some concerns used

Miak2661

Jun 22, 2018
Dear all,
This is my first post here and i am really confused. I have recently received the ITA and I’m ready to process. However, that consultant informed me that my case might be rejected because I have loan and I am the primary applicant. My wife has money on her account but her account is not joint and we were thinking to use her account and seek court authorization in order to be eligible for account access . What do you think about my case ? I’m really lost and confused.what is the best solution of my case .
Regards

LifeDreamer

Feb 14, 2018
It's not gonna work if you still don't meet the POF threshold. You simply do the math her account balance has to be big enough to cover your loan and then the required POF amount.

The other option is that she becomes the principal applicant.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Dear all,
This is my first post here and i am really confused. I have recently received the ITA and I’m ready to process. However, that consultant informed me that my case might be rejected because I have loan and I am the primary applicant. My wife has money on her account but her account is not joint and we were thinking to use her account and seek court authorization in order to be eligible for account access . What do you think about my case ? I’m really lost and confused.what is the best solution of my case .
Regards
Isn't it the real life situation with most if not all married men ;)

gro through the link and asivad's comment
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/proof-of-funds-spouse-account.315319/

Last edited:

Morally

May 2, 2018
Please I need clarification. I am in the process of filling my post ITA form, and in my personal history where I put unemployed, what should I still type in d column where they asked for position/JD and address? And should the dates and activities be arranged in an ascending or descending order?