+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RECEIVED ITA AND GOING FOR MEDICALS BEFORE SUBMITTING COMPLETE APPLICATION

Raphealvw

Jan 18, 2015
Hello Everyone,
I received an ITA in June and there is just one more document I am waiting for. Just wondering if it is ok if I go for my Medicals before submitting my complete application.

Thanks,
Raph

SnakePlissken

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
Feb-10-2018
AOR Received.
Mar-20-2018
Hi Raphael, This is called upfront medical (Doing your medical prior to application submission). When you call up a CIC approved doctor's clinic make sure you mention that you need to do an upfront medical.

chdboy25

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
Hi,

I got an ITA in 11th draw. I booked a apt. with the doctor (only doctor in my town). He asked me over phone to bring some IM form number. Not sure if I heard it right. I have gone through various threads for medical in EE system. However I am not sure what the right procedure is. I assume my doctor is un-aware of new EE system.

Can somebody please guide me what I need to tell the doc.- I mean if he will create my UMI no? or he will create the IM form .. What i need to collect from him so that i can upload that in my application and CIC will accept. Also what I need to tell him that so that he can send the results accurately to CIC

please guide..thanks for help.

f1ahmed

Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
18-02-2016
Hi Asivad,

I have got ITA and completed all forms to generate the checklist. I have received ITA under FSW but when the checklist got generated , no where it asks for these below documents:

1. T4
2. NOA
3. Option C
4. Work permit
5. IELTS

Should i include these documents somewhere in my application? and some more questions:

1. How many pay stubs should i include? i used to receive pay stubs every week so i have a lot
2. Should i attach the business card of my previous supervisors along with the reference letters?
3. When i attach the certificates and transcripts along with my ECA, should i scan the original copy or the attested copy?

i know some questions might be stupid but would be helpful if you could reply. Thank you very much.

SnakePlissken

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
Feb-10-2018
AOR Received.
Mar-20-2018
Hi Chdboy25

I believe this is the info you that are looking for (Quoting off the CIC website on info on doing your medicals - cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp ):

"Undergo your exam before you submit your application (Required for certain categories: see your application guide)
This is called an up front medical exam.

You can contact a panel physician directly to get your medical exam.

Once your medical exam has been completed, the doctor will give you a document confirming that you underwent a medical exam. You must include a copy of that document with your application.

If the doctor works with the eMedical electronic system:

they will give you an up-front medical notification printout.
If the doctor works with a paper system:

they will give you a copy of the IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form.
You must attach that form to your application before you submit it to the visa office. If you apply online, you must upload that form before you can submit your application."

susmithaburra1989

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
2173/ 2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2015
Doc's Request.
ITA 27-March-2015
Nomination.....
Express Entry FSW
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
IELTS Request
N/A Ielts exam taken on March 2014
File Transfer...
Additional docs request 19-May-2015 (scheduleA)
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
18-Apr-2015
LANDED..........
19 January 2016
chdboy25

you should mention to the clinic that you want to do UPFRONT MediCAL. they should create a new medical account for u and then upload the results in the emedical system.

chdboy25 said:
Hi,

I got an ITA in 11th draw. I booked a apt. with the doctor (only doctor in my town). He asked me over phone to bring some IM form number. Not sure if I heard it right. I have gone through various threads for medical in EE system. However I am not sure what the right procedure is. I assume my doctor is un-aware of new EE system.

Can somebody please guide me what I need to tell the doc.- I mean if he will create my UMI no? or he will create the IM form .. What i need to collect from him so that i can upload that in my application and CIC will accept. Also what I need to tell him that so that he can send the results accurately to CIC

please guide..thanks for help.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
f1ahmed said:
Hi Asivad,

I have got ITA and completed all forms to generate the checklist. I have received ITA under FSW but when the checklist got generated , no where it asks for these below documents:

1. T4
2. NOA
3. Option C
4. Work permit
5. IELTS

Should i include these documents somewhere in my application?

Upload only what is asked for. It is a personalized checklist and the above items aren't necessarily essential documentation.

and some more questions:

1. How many pay stubs should i include? i used to receive pay stubs every week so i have a lot

I believe you are trying to include these as supporting evidence towards your work experience. Strictly optional. Upload the most recent one only if you are convinced that it needs to be in there for some reason.

2. Should i attach the business card of my previous supervisors along with the reference letters?

Optional not mandatory. One of those good-to-haves.

3. When i attach the certificates and transcripts along with my ECA, should i scan the original copy or the attested copy?

Attach the scan of the original degree/diploma certificate along with the ECA report. Transcripts are optional and usually required for educational qualification acquired within Canada. Upload only if already available else no need to lose sleep over this.

i know some questions might be stupid but would be helpful if you could reply. Thank you very much.

f1ahmed

Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
18-02-2016
Thanks Asivad, +1 :)

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Asivad Anac,

I go ITA on 27 June, I have few queries while filling application. Appreciated your support and advise, Please

1. Travel history is not enough to complete in the given blocks. How I will submit additional travel history. Same problem for my travel history.

2. WES given only latest three qualifications assessment report but not others. In Education history, Do I need to mention all qualification? If I mention all qualifications, Can I use same WES report number?

Appreciated your response and eagerly waiting..Thank you