+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received ITA 22 Feb 2017 55th Draw --- Connect Here!

lellis2

Nov 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello team,

Just submitted my application in full! What's the next thing I wait for??! Seems like it's all we do here....wait....haha

Cheers! :)

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Theoretically first thing we wait for is medical to pass.

jassodhi

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
hi
pls help me out guys
I am filling out the form but confused with the addresses for last 10 years. since I started working 10 years back I changed a few addresses and don't remember most of them. what would be your advice?
is it necessary that I mention all the addresses?

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
jassodhi said:
hi
pls help me out guys
I am filling out the form but confused with the addresses for last 10 years. since I started working 10 years back I changed a few addresses and don't remember most of them. what would be your advice?
is it necessary that I mention all the addresses?
if a change of address is moving, like to a place you call home, then yes you have to mention it. If it is a business trip and you stay for a while there, but your home is still your primary residence, then no. So the answer really is that it depends.

jassodhi

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
thanks for the info Aal.
well they were not business trips. of course when I started work I had to move to a new city and out of my parents' house.
Well I managed to dig-out all the addresses for the last 10 years. the only thing is that I'm not clear on the dates/months of stay in my first 2 addresses as the stays were pretty short (say 6-8 months each)
does it matter to be precise with the dates of stay or would a month or two here n there wouldn't be a big deal?

Thanks again

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
jassodhi said:
thanks for the info Aal.
well they were not business trips. of course when I started work I had to move to a new city and out of my parents' house.
Well I managed to dig-out all the addresses for the last 10 years. the only thing is that I'm not clear on the dates/months of stay in my first 2 addresses as the stays were pretty short (say 6-8 months each)
does it matter to be precise with the dates of stay or would a month or two here n there wouldn't be a big deal?

Thanks again
if it is a change of country yes it matters because it should match your travel history/personal history as well as your PCC requirements. I dont think it is a big deal if it's in the same country. But that is just my opinion. Not sure if someone else has a different answer.

jassodhi

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Thank you Aal

Well all my addresses are in India.

Also the police verification was done six months back when I renewed my passport. But since then I moved to a new city so getting the verification for this address too. Hopefully should get the PCC by next week.

I am just wondering what would happen if the duration of stay mentioned in the passport application/police clearance application and the eAPR differ by a few months.

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
jassodhi said:
Thank you Aal

Well all my addresses are in India.

Also the police verification was done six months back when I renewed my passport. But since then I moved to a new city so getting the verification for this address too. Hopefully should get the PCC by next week.

I am just wondering what would happen if the duration of stay mentioned in the passport application/police clearance application and the eAPR differ by a few months.
You do not need PCC per city. Only per country. If they are all in India, I don't think you will face any issues. As long as the PCC covers the country and is less that 6 months old, you are good to go. In that case i don't think missing dates of residence at a certain address by few months is a big deal.

jassodhi

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Hi,

I got my PCC today!! Yippie!!!

Need advice on the following points,

1. My spouse had done her Bachelors and Master's degree from India. When we got the ECA report the Canadian equivalent was 1 Bachelor's Degree (4 Years) and 1 PG Diploma (1 Year): So I selected the option '2 or more degrees, diplomas, certificates' while mentioning the spouses' education. Now while updating her Master's Degree in the eAPR what do I select? I am getting the following options
- 1 year program at a university, college or other institute
- 2 year program at a university, college or other institute
- Bachelor's Degree or a 3 year or more program...
- Master's Degree
- PhD

There is no option for a PG Diploma. And would it affect my CRS?

2. When do I go for the medical check-up? I would upload all my docs in the next 3 weeks. Do I get the medicals done on my own or wait for an intimation?

3. At the time of filling-up the EE profile I did not include Spouse's IELTS score as the result was awaited. Our score without spouse IELTS score was 442 and we got an ITA. Two days after the ITA we got the spouse score and an 8 Band. My question is would it matter if I update the spouse score now while filling-up the eAPR?

Thanks again

Thanks again

jassodhi

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Hi,

We have got all my documents complete and ready but for one.

I am the dependent in our PR application. I was having difficulty in obtaining the experience certificate from my current employer so I asked them that I needed the experience certificate for a correspondence course from a Univ in England. My employer has agreed to issue a letter confirming my employment however has refused out-rightly to mention job responsibilities. Also, it would be mentioned on the letter that 'This is letter is being issued in respect of the distance learning course from XYZ University in England ....' etc.

- Would this letter be of any use to me? How do I explain my situation.
- How big an impact would this make on my chances to get PR? (all my other documents are complete)

As a positive I have all payslips and tax forms, appointment letter, increment/promotion letter, business card etc from this employment...and in addition to my appointment letter I have a brief note on my job responsibilities issued to me at the time of joining (7 years old and the letter is on the letter head but not stamped)

Pl advise

Thank you

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
Hi,

We have got all my documents complete and ready but for one.

I am the dependent in our PR application. I was having difficulty in obtaining the experience certificate from my current employer so I asked them that I needed the experience certificate for a correspondence course from a Univ in England. My employer has agreed to issue a letter confirming my employment however has refused out-rightly to mention job responsibilities. Also, it would be mentioned on the letter that 'This is letter is being issued in respect of the distance learning course from XYZ University in England ....' etc.

- Would this letter be of any use to me? How do I explain my situation.
- How big an impact would this make on my chances to get PR? (all my other documents are complete)

As a positive I have all payslips and tax forms, appointment letter, increment/promotion letter, business card etc from this employment...and in addition to my appointment letter I have a brief note on my job responsibilities issued to me at the time of joining (7 years old and the letter is on the letter head but not stamped)

Pl advise

Thank you
Hi it was the same situation for me.
In fact I don't know many or any who managed to get an employment cert mentioning JD with salary and benefits included.
My employment cert just states that i am employed in that company. So I attached that under proof of employment. and in my LOE i explained the situation and included my resume, payslips etc to support my case. hope this helps.

Jun 23, 2017
Does any one received PPR yet ?
I eagerly waiting for my PPR, I have applied through BC-PNP (CEC class for federal) express entry.Submitted my application on march 23, friend of mine who submitted a week after me got his PPR last week, but he got his ITA(direct CEC class for federal) on feb8 draw though.

Last edited:

prasad_p

Sep 28, 2016
AOR Received.
20-05-2017
I recently got an email (5 days back) saying my application has been updated (Wondering what has been updated, probably Medical exam passed).
I've submitted my complete application on 20th of May and got ITA on 22 Feb.
Anyone have any idea how much time before I get my decision?

Any updates from anyone who got ITA on 22 feb and submitted their application?

Jun 23, 2017
I recently got an email (5 days back) saying my application has been updated (Wondering what has been updated, probably Medical exam passed).
I've submitted my complete application on 20th of May and got ITA on 22 Feb.
Anyone have any idea how much time before I get my decision?

Any updates from anyone who got ITA on 22 feb and submitted their application?
Hi Prasad, great to hear that. By the way may I know how did you apply to express entry I mean is your application is direct application or through PNP/LMIA or something.I have applied through BC-PNP (CEC class for federal) express entry, got ITA on 22-Feb and submitted my application on march 23.