+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received ITA 22 Feb 2017 55th Draw --- Connect Here!

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
For those whose countries need a letter addressing a letter to the applicant for Police cert, how are y'all getting IRCC to furnish that letter?

rajeshsharma11

Feb 11, 2017
Dear All,
I got invitation on 22nd Feb Draw. I have few queries related to funds, travel, and address history. Few of which have been cleared by reading old post but some are still open. Please correct me if I am wrong and answer to other if possible.

1. Can I make a fix deposit of the amount in my saving account..? I believe the answer should be yes.
2. Since, I have applied excluding my family, so do i need to show the funds for 3 people or one person (my self).. Again i believe answer should be for 3 people.
3. I had around 8000 CAD in cash which i had maintained for around a year in last 1 year. Furthermore my friends/relatives/parents had borrowed some money from me, which they have transferred to my account now. But this transfer of money is very recent( in past 1-2 days) , how can i justify/prove that they are returning the money which actually belonged to me.
4. Can I use bank transaction happened in the past from my account to their account ( in the form of bank statements) as a mode of proof, or do I need to arrange for some declaration?
5. Do I need to include small trips to other countries ( vacations) for address and travel proof?
6. Also, In one particular country i traveled very frequently for almost a year. So, Do I need to provide the details of all the trips along with the address of stay?

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Emilie

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't have the answers for everything, but

2. Since, I have applied excluding my family, so do i need to show the funds for 3 people or one person (my self).. Again i believe answer should be for 3 people.YES

4. Can I use bank transaction happened in the past from my account to their account ( in the form of bank statements) as a mode of proof, or do I need to arrange for some declaration? BOTH
5. Do I need to include small trips to other countries ( vacations) for address and travel proof? TRIPS YES, PROOFS, NO

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Rajesh
[/quote]

jassodhi

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Hi,

I am from India and I got my ITA on 22nd Feb @ 442

I am yet to start the eAPR but have the following questions before I do:

1. My passport is 6 months old and is from Chandigarh where I was staying then. My wife's passport is 4 months old from Gurgaon (our new address). We both have had our Police Verification done at the time of Passport processing. My verification from Chandigarh and my wife's from Gurgaon.
Now, when apply for PCC do I go to RPO Chandigarh and my wife to RPO Gurgaon or I should also go to RPO Gurgaon. Would it be an issue if we have our PCC from different states?

2. My wife and I are both salaried. But we keep all our savings in my wife's accounts only and use my salary account for a housing loan and car loan repayment. Currently we have about CAD 14500 in our account and would add another CAD 2500 by way of salaries and bonuses. Can I borrow the remaining CAD 1700 from parents against a notarized 'gift deed'? (currently I am ignoring my EPF balance around CAD 15000 since I would need to resign to liquidate it).

3. Is it ok if I do not present my bank statement since I have Homeloan and car loan liabilities? Do these liabilities have any effect on PoF assessment?

Pl advise

Thank you

Realme

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
nigeria
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
IP1-29-06-2017
Hi friends,

Am finally connecting with my people 22nd February ITA

Realme

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
nigeria
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
IP1-29-06-2017
Hi everyone, please i'm having problems filling my post ITA(PR) application form, my education history and work history are not loaded in my application form.I've also discovered that things i filled earlier in the P.R form aren't there when i try to log in to continue my application. I'm also not seeing my work experience and education history in my express entry application because i need to make a change there. I need help urgently. Thanks

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
jassodhi said:
Hi,

I am from India and I got my ITA on 22nd Feb @ 442

I am yet to start the eAPR but have the following questions before I do:

1. My passport is 6 months old and is from Chandigarh where I was staying then. My wife's passport is 4 months old from Gurgaon (our new address). We both have had our Police Verification done at the time of Passport processing. My verification from Chandigarh and my wife's from Gurgaon.
Now, when apply for PCC do I go to RPO Chandigarh and my wife to RPO Gurgaon or I should also go to RPO Gurgaon. Would it be an issue if we have our PCC from different states?

2. My wife and I are both salaried. But we keep all our savings in my wife's accounts only and use my salary account for a housing loan and car loan repayment. Currently we have about CAD 14500 in our account and would add another CAD 2500 by way of salaries and bonuses. Can I borrow the remaining CAD 1700 from parents against a notarized 'gift deed'? (currently I am ignoring my EPF balance around CAD 15000 since I would need to resign to liquidate it).

3. Is it ok if I do not present my bank statement since I have Homeloan and car loan liabilities? Do these liabilities have any effect on PoF assessment?

Pl advise

Thank you
1.if you have address proof for current address, there is no issue, however you need to give proof of residence for last 1 year. Your spouse's passport can be used as proof of residence if both of you have each other's name on passport. Get it done from gurgaon PSK. You might get the PCC on the same day.
2. Funds in spouse's account is okay. The spouse has to give a declaration that she is okay with you utilising the funds for immigration and she will also accompany you. You can receive a gift and and get a gift deed along with it. EPF is also accepted, get the account statement signed and stamped at your PF office.
3. Home loan and car loan won't impact your POF. Personal loan might impact the POF.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Realme said:
Hi everyone, please i'm having problems filling my post ITA(PR) application form, my education history and work history are not loaded in my application form.I've also discovered that things i filled earlier in the P.R form aren't there when i try to log in to continue my application. I'm also not seeing my work experience and education history in my express entry application because i need to make a change there. I need help urgently. Thanks
you won't be able to edit you EE profile.
Start updating your PR application with all required information.
If you are making any changes then make sure that your CRS is not impacted. If CRS is reducing then it should still be greater than or equal to minimum CRS of the round of invitation in which you were shortlisted.
Also make sure that your FSW score is equal or above 67

Realme

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
nigeria
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
IP1-29-06-2017
vishalg said:
If you are making any changes then make sure that your CRS is not impacted. If CRS is reducing then it should still be greater than or equal to minimum CRS of the round of invitation in which you were shortlisted.

Thanks for your reply Vishalg,
Now i understand that i wont be able to edit my EE profile.To my understanding information from my EE profile was transferred to my PR application form which i saw up till few days ago.Yesterday when i opened my PR application form my work history,education detail tables was not there.It was showing a blank form entirely and this is getting me worried.

Am i suppose to be worried? please your advice is needed.

JAMAICAN SEAN

Dec 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
upfront medical
Guys,

How is the progress on your application? I have uploaded all my documents except for 1 job reference for my wife. The company was sold and we and they are having difficulty finding her records. I don't know how to proceed with this. Do I eliminate her work experience for this job and include an explanation in the letter of explanation?

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Realme said:
vishalg said:

Thanks for your reply Vishalg,
Now i understand that i wont be able to edit my EE profile.To my understanding information from my EE profile was transferred to my PR application form which i saw up till few days ago.Yesterday when i opened my PR application form my work history,education detail tables was not there.It was showing a blank form entirely and this is getting me worried.

Am i suppose to be worried? please your advice is needed.
don't be worried, could be a technical glitch. Log out and log in again and see if your experience shows up. If it doesn't, start filling in the application again.
Good luck

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
JAMAICAN SEAN said:
Guys,

How is the progress on your application? I have uploaded all my documents except for 1 job reference for my wife. The company was sold and we and they are having difficulty finding her records. I don't know how to proceed with this. Do I eliminate her work experience for this job and include an explanation in the letter of explanation?
you can remove her work experience if it doesn't impact your CRS score.
If your CRS score is reduced, it should not fall below the minimum score in the round of invited in which you were shortlisted. Also make sure that your FSW score is 67 or above.
Back it up with an LOE

Deep29

Feb 23, 2017
Hello,

If anyone can help me on below questions related to profile completion POST ITAt.(received ITA on 22 Feb)

1) In Family details section, both first and last name are mandatory but none of my family members have their last name in their passport and other identity documents, So is it Ok to proceed like:
Last Name - Not Applicable
First Name - Details as per on Passport

2) Before ITA, in one of my Job details, I mentioned my designation as "SENIOR SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER". But actually, designation which will be printed on Skill Reference Certificate by employer would be "SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER II or SENIOR SOFTWARE TEST ANALYST II).
All these designations fall under same NOC and roles would not make any difference.

2.a) Can I update my designation from "SENIOR SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER" to "SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER II"?
2.b) If yes, hopefully It would not be a reason for rejection?
2.c) If No, hopefully that also would not be a reason of rejection considering slight difference in designation on reference skill certiifcate and express entry profile.

3) My Husband's name on passport is as follows:
Last Name - Sran
First Name - Amanjit Singh

But on Marriage certificate, his name is:
Amanjit Singh

Will an affidavit of same name is required in this case?