+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received ITA 22 Feb 2017 55th Draw --- Connect Here!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arunkumarsachin said:
Hi Team,

I have received ITA on 22nd Feb. I created EE profile excluding Family members(mentioned as Married). In POST ITA application, I am asked to mention the reason for excluding family members.

Actually I have been in Canada for years with my family(ICT Workpermit). To get higher CRS score, I went with the same option and received ITA. Now not sure what reason I need to mention while filling the application. Your suggestion is highly appreciated which help me to think about appropriate reason to mention in the application. Do I need to connect with immigration lawyer to justify this reason.
If your family is living with you in Canada then you better have a good reason for declaring them non-accompanying.

Remember that misrepresentation can lead to a 5 year ban.

Tuki

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Hi everyone
I need help to fill out the e APR questions.
1. I am wondering if I have traveled to a country while I am travelling another country (outside Canada), how do i put this information. For example, I went from Canada to country A (schengen) to country B (schengen)
came back to country A, and finally back in Canada. My passport has stamped for only one departure information. How do I describe?
2. Also, I have started a startup company while employed in a full time job. How do I describe my company. Under employment or organization. I didn't provide this information while opening EE profile. It will not affect on my CRS score. I have just started this startup last December.
3. My wife applied for PR (under QSW) in 2015. I was spouse with that application. The application is still under process. While answering the questions, I have provided the file number for that application. Just wondering, it will affect on e APR or not?
Sorry for asking lots of questions at a time.
Thanks in Advance

Tikhe0001

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DelPiero07, Stanlee and dear friends, I my filling my application post my ITA on 22nd . Please help me with the following questions -

1. My Permanent address is A- where i was born and lived first 20 years of my life. Later I moved to new city – B, C and D -all rented - but my permanent address where my parents till live is A. During these periods I have also stayed at hostels during my study period. I have coupe of queries – In the question to provide Provide all of the addresses where XXXX has lived in the past ten years or since XXX's 18th birthday, whichever is most recent, for my stays at hostels of my college days, which address should I prove – College Hostel address or permanent address?
2. My first passport has my permanent address A. At the time of renewal of my passport, I had moved to new city B. However, I gave my permanent address A during the renewal. So I have my permanent address on my new passport. So, in my address history, I provided city B as my address during the period, will it create any issue as my new passport suggests my address as address A at that time, while my address was B .
3. Under the family information, I have identified my parents and siblings as immediate family members that have not been identified in the application. Similarly, my spouse has identified her parents and siblings as immediate family members that have not been identified in the application. Now in the travel history both under my profile and my spouse ‘s profile , I have this question

Has XXX and if applicable, XXX's family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.

I have a travel history outside country and my spouse has no travel history. I shall be adding my travel under my profile . I shall not be adding my history under her profile as travel history of family member ?. secondly, should it include travel history of my siblings and her siblings a travel history of family member?

4. I stayed for 5 years at place for my work. After two years, I took 3 weeks leave to move to my hometown permanent address for my marriage. After 3 weeks , I moved back to my workplace. SO in my address history , should I I write my permanent address in address history during the 3 week period? I want to add this as my spouse has this address in her passport and this 3 week is the only time she stayed at this address.

Looking forward towards your replies. Many thanks in advance.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tikhe0001 said:
DelPiero07, Stanlee and dear friends, I my filling my application post my ITA on 22nd . Please help me with the following questions -

1. My Permanent address is A- where i was born and lived first 20 years of my life. Later I moved to new city – B, C and D -all rented - but my permanent address where my parents till live is A. During these periods I have also stayed at hostels during my study period. I have coupe of queries – In the question to provide Provide all of the addresses where XXXX has lived in the past ten years or since XXX's 18th birthday, whichever is most recent, for my stays at hostels of my college days, which address should I prove – College Hostel address or permanent address?
2. My first passport has my permanent address A. At the time of renewal of my passport, I had moved to new city B. However, I gave my permanent address A during the renewal. So I have my permanent address on my new passport. So, in my address history, I provided city B as my address during the period, will it create any issue as my new passport suggests my address as address A at that time, while my address was B .
3. Under the family information, I have identified my parents and siblings as immediate family members that have not been identified in the application. Similarly, my spouse has identified her parents and siblings as immediate family members that have not been identified in the application. Now in the travel history both under my profile and my spouse ‘s profile , I have this question

Has XXX and if applicable, XXX's family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.

I have a travel history outside country and my spouse has no travel history. I shall be adding my travel under my profile . I shall not be adding my history under her profile as travel history of family member ?. secondly, should it include travel history of my siblings and her siblings a travel history of family member?

4. I stayed for 5 years at place for my work. After two years, I took 3 weeks leave to move to my hometown permanent address for my marriage. After 3 weeks , I moved back to my workplace. SO in my address history , should I I write my permanent address in address history during the 3 week period? I want to add this as my spouse has this address in her passport and this 3 week is the only time she stayed at this address.

Looking forward towards your replies. Many thanks in advance.
1 - If you lived in those hostels then you should declare them in the address history - if we're talking short stays (days or few weeks) then you can keep address A.

2 - This is fine.

3 - In this question family means dependents only (spouse and children).

4 - You can keep the address where you were living before marriage.

Tikhe0001

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DelPiero07 said:
1 - If you lived in those hostels then you should declare them in the address history - if we're talking short stays (days or few weeks) then you can keep address A.

2 - This is fine.

3 - In this question family means dependents only (spouse and children).

4 - You can keep the address where you were living before marriage.
Thanks DelPiero07. +1 for your help.
Just a couple of clarifications regarding 3 & 4.
3. So family here means dependents only (spouse and children). Since my spouse does not have Travel history, so I should add my travel history in my Spouse's travel history (since I am her family member) apart from my own travel history profile.
4. So you mean I keep my address same as before marriage. For my spouse, there will be Change in address to my hometown (for 3 weeks) and later to my workplace.

Thanks again!!!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can't help you with #3 as i'm single.

4 - Yes keep your address before marriage and for your wife you can include the one to your hometown and then to your workplace (If she had a permanent address before going to your hometown then you can keep that address as well)

my_yute

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hello fellow members of the 55th draw. I'm new to the forum and I just have a quick question.

Do I need to record the dates of my ground travel across the USA border under travel history?

anuvishu26

Feb 27, 2017
Hello all ,
Please help in filling online PR application post ITA
My husband is the principal applicant and I am dependent spouse, while filling spouse details (my details) under family section I have to put my immediate family which is my spouse , my mother ,father and sister

But we are facing error when I have to put my husband's details as my family since first name and last name both are required and he has only first name in passport,we cant put first name in the last name and leave first name blank , the system is not allowing first or last name as blank, kindly help please!!!

We cant even put not applicable or N/A or * as per CIC rules ... Anyone face synch an issue ???

jj0502

Nov 4, 2015
Hello guys i got ita on 22

1) i am principal applicant and the address on my passport and my spouse's passport is different, we have not changed our address on any document. Will it be fine because me and spouse both are having different addresses on passport and other documents?

2) i got nomination for my experience in noc 1212 and i have more than 2 years experience 1 year in 1212 and 1 year in 1112, i am not sble to get a detailed referrence letter for my second job(1112), is it mandatory for me to get a detailed reference letter for this job as well? Please note that i am not getting any extra point for my second job. I have everything salary slips offer letter reference letter, however it is not in the format which cic requires

3) i am FSW applicant and my spouse dont have a referrence letter for his first job. What to do under this situation?

Please help me guys

Thank u in advance

rajeshsharma11

Feb 11, 2017
Hi All,
I got the invitation on 22nd Feb for a profile created excluding my family.

Reason:
My wife had neither verified degree transcripts not she was prepared for IELTS. So without ECA and IELTS of my wife, I was getting 24 points less. Moreover she wants to move to Canada once I get settled there.
So do you think I should mention the above reason while filling the details of my spouse and child in the application? Because that’s actually the truth.
Do you think they will reject the application based on this reason or they will ask for further justification or proof???
Please suggest…

Thanks,

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajeshsharma11 said:
Hi All,
I got the invitation on 22nd Feb for a profile created excluding my family.

Reason:
My wife had neither verified degree transcripts not she was prepared for IELTS. So without ECA and IELTS of my wife, I was getting 24 points less. Moreover she wants to move to Canada once I get settled there.
So do you think I should mention the above reason while filling the details of my spouse and child in the application? Because that’s actually the truth.
Do you think they will reject the application based on this reason or they will ask for further justification or proof???
Please suggest…

Thanks,
That's fine.

kdham

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
my_yute said:
Hello fellow members of the 55th draw. I'm new to the forum and I just have a quick question.

Do I need to record the dates of my ground travel across the USA border under travel history?
Offcourse, by ground i assume you traveled to Canada or Mexico and there are stamps on your passport for that. So you should provide appropriate date and country visited

patricia.hple

Star Member
Jun 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Please help me with my question here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/seniors-post-ita-help-job-reference-letter-t477293.0.html

Thank you all. I'm trying to move as fast as possible.... xoxoxox

Ledoc

Mar 1, 2017
I am from the same group, applied from USA.
I applied for Fbi background check on 22nd,let's see how that turns out. One of my employers has refused to give an experience letter... :((

I think medical is the next thing I will work on