+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received ITA 22 Feb 2017 55th Draw --- Connect Here!

SSingh2

Sep 15, 2016
Dear All,
I need your help please. By sheer mistake i mentioned NOC code at 0111 whereas it should have been 1113. Although this does not impacts my total scores since this is not under PNP or LMIA, is it better to change in ITA application and send an explanation letter or decline ITA, change the express entry profile / make a new express entry profile and wait for the next draw? Please need your advise immediately.

munn@

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
SSingh2 said:
Dear All,
I need your help please. By sheer mistake i mentioned NOC code at 0111 whereas it should have been 1113. Although this does not impacts my total scores since this is not under PNP or LMIA, is it better to change in ITA application and send an explanation letter or decline ITA, change the express entry profile / make a new express entry profile and wait for the next draw? Please need your advise immediately.
Hello,

If you are confident that you'll get invited n next round then I would suggest to decline the invitation and wait for the next draw.
I hade the same situation, I made a mistake in my EE profile and got ITA.
But I was quiet confident that ill get it again I next draw if I decline my ITA.

So what I did I I declined my ITA, made the appropriate changes in the profile and got invited again in the next round.
Note: no need to create new profile, you can make changes in your current profile , as soon as you decline the invitation, your EE profile gets active again and are considered for next round of invitations.

Ezgi84

Feb 9, 2017
Istanbul
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
SSingh2 said:
Dear All,
Actually I will say DONT decline. If its not changing any CSR why are you declining? Just explain it with an LOE and tell them you went over the NOC codes and you found a better one that suits your position. I am on the same boat and I am not declining my ITA whatsoever...Just my opinion though....as long as it doesnt lower your score why should you decline?

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
SSingh2 said:
Dear All,
If you don't fall under PNP or LMIA, then go ahead and change the NOC, write an LOE along with it.

prabag

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Hello Everyone,
I received ITA on 22nd Feb with 441 crs score.
When to upload documents and pay the fees?
What about medical? Is there anything / ref number we have to create for medical?
At What stage, we have to make payment?
Kindly suggest.
Thank you

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
prabag said:
Hello Everyone,
I received ITA on 22nd Feb with 441 crs score.
When to upload documents and pay the fees?
What about medical? Is there anything / ref number we have to create for medical?
At What stage, we have to make payment?
Kindly suggest.
Thank you
You have enter information as you did while creating EE profile. Once you are done with that then you have to upload the relevant documents.
Medicals are valid for 1 year. try to get is as close to your application submission.
Start with you PCC, employment Reference letters and any other legal documents that you might need and in the last get the bank letters and Medicals.

Read through the following thread for more info
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html

snowish

Feb 2, 2017
Hello all,

What is the next step after ITA. Do I click on accept/ decline .Just confused on the next step.

Thanks.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
snowish said:
Hello all,

What is the next step after ITA. Do I click on accept/ decline .Just confused on the next step.

Thanks.
Why would you want to decline the ITA. choose the other option.

abhijeetwadhwa

Jan 17, 2017
Follow the thread:

wxw.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html

Cheers!!

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After submission of eAPR before AOR do expiration of IELTS or next birthday affects submitted application ? Because these will automatically affect the minimum eligibility points.

LFNCAN

Nov 13, 2016
Hi,

I too got my ITA on 22 Feb. and now in process of the getting all the required documents ready.

I've lived in USA for 3 years so need to upload Police Clearance Certificate from USA for which the FBI asks for finger prints. Does anyone know a place where I can get the finger prints done in Delhi/Gurgaon ?

kbaden

Aug 2, 2015
Guys

I got ITA On Feb 22 , Prior to that i had prepared every single document for the EE
however the only medical center is the province i live in do not have any appointments available till March 22nd

basically i am setting now waiting for medicals to be done - one month to be wasted

what do you advice ? - is there way i can submit the Documents but medicals , will that speed up the process or create a confusion

Thank you

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kbaden said:
Guys

I got ITA On Feb 22 , Prior to that i had prepared every single document for the EE
however the only medical center is the province i live in do not have any appointments available till March 22nd

basically i am setting now waiting for medicals to be done - one month to be wasted

what do you advice ? - is there way i can submit the Documents but medicals , will that speed up the process or create a confusion

Thank you
No, you will face rejection if you submit your application without the medicals.

arunkumarsachin

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
Hi Team,

I have received ITA on 22nd Feb. I created EE profile excluding Family members(mentioned as Married). In POST ITA application, I am asked to mention the reason for excluding family members.

Actually I have been in Canada for years with my family(ICT Workpermit). To get higher CRS score, I went with the same option and received ITA. Now not sure what reason I need to mention while filling the application. Your suggestion is highly appreciated which help me to think about appropriate reason to mention in the application. Do I need to connect with immigration lawyer to justify this reason.