+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received ITA 22 Feb 2017 55th Draw --- Connect Here!

MarcAnthony

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Mthornt said:
They don't count towards the POF amount. However, a large variance in your 6 month deposit account balance (meaning you just put a large amount in there to meet POF requirement) combined with a loan or credit card balance may lead them to ask further questions. They want to know for sure that your are not borrowing the funds and have to pay them back, but that you actually have the funds to meet the requirement.
Thank you Mthornt! And congrats to all you guys who received ITA today!

nkm

May 24, 2016
Whatsapp group for ITA Recipients of 55th Draw.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/GMH2JGnjovB3Pp2L7TmDUp

AnnaLee0123

Feb 23, 2017
Hi all :)
Congratulations!!
I got an ITA today for permanent residence. My score is 486.
Before I submit my application, I have a question.
My score was 436 but the company gave me LMIA, and I got 50 more score. My job offer is until the end of this year. However, the job offer has to be for at least one year AFTER they issue my permanent resident visa in order to get 50 more point, and my job offer will not be for at least one year by the time I get my PR.
I know the company will extend my contract, but they are not going to do any paper work and give me a new contract until the end of this year.

Is it ok to attach a recommendation letter or something like that from the company when I submit my job offer?
Or, do you think it will be safer if I decline my current ITA, and wait for the next draw to see if the score will drop, so I can get new ITA with the score of 436?

This is very tricky because no one can be sure if the score is going to drop more, and I don't want to risk with my job offer which is gonna be less than a year after they issue my PR.
Please give me some advise.
Thank you very much!!!!

hemant1987sharma

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
HI Guys

This is Hemant. my profile is already in EE with below details

Score: 400
Exp: 4+ yr(quality analyst)
NOC: 2171
Fund: 70% of required fund
IELTS: 7.5 band
WES: Positive
EE profile: already in pool

Just wanted to know how much time Ontario take to send PT and what are the chances of mine that i will get PT from Ontario

Thanks in advance

faridshariff

Feb 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karthikcg said:
Hello All,

I received my ITA too. Can anyone please help me out with the procedures ahead to apply?
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html

Manakhly

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
My CRS is 449 and I still didn't get the ITA anyone else didn't get it till now? I know it takes up to 24 hours but just wondering if someone else still didn't get it

aries2203

Feb 23, 2017
Congrats to all who received ITA yesterday and apologies for a long post in advance (and also if this is not the right place to post this query!!)
I received the ITA yesterday but am in a weird situation due to my current nationality status. I am an Indian passport holder, currently residing in the UK with an Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK. I used my current nationality while creating the Express Entry profile but I will be eligible to apply for a British passport in May 2017. The process for getting a British passport will take around 3-5 months. My confusion is what should I do in this situation - should I proceed with the ITA using my Indian passport details and wait until I get the Canadian PR to apply for British passport? In that scenario, would it be possible to transfer the Canada PR to my new passport later as India does not allow dual citizenship and I will have to surrender my Indian passport as soon as I get my British passport?
Or should I start the British passport process while Canadian PR is being processed (I can apply with ITA in May 2017 and would receive the British passport while the Canadian PR documents are being processed) and then is there a way to inform the Canadian IRCC regarding the change in my nationality?
Any advise/suggestions will be much appreciated. Thanks

munn@

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
i did my medical when i previously received ITA, but due to some errors i made in my EE profile i have to decline my ITA to make changes in my EE profile.
After making changes , i again received my ITA in the latest Draw, so my question is can i use my same medical that i did for my previous invitation,
Or do i have to retake the medical.

Kindly advise.

gayathry84

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Hi All

Finally after a very long wait, i received ITA on Feb 22nd. So so happy.

Now, i clicked on continue application on my EE profile, it asked me basic info , my spouse and my child. After that it immediately took to RFPF page, there was no option to upload supporting documents, is this after the payment? or am i missing something. Kindly guide.

Thanks
Gayathri

Xmg2017

Jan 1, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gayathry84 said:
Hi All

Finally after a very long wait, i received ITA on Feb 22nd. So so happy.

Now, i clicked on continue application on my EE profile, it asked me basic info , my spouse and my child. After that it immediately took to RFPF page, there was no option to upload supporting documents, is this after the payment? or am i missing something. Kindly guide.

Thanks
Gayathri
When u continue after the RFPF option, it will lead you to the forms u need to fill out. After this, it shd generate a document checklist where u will upload supporting docs.

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
AnnaLee0123 said:
Hi all :)
Congratulations!!
I got an ITA today for permanent residence. My score is 486.
Before I submit my application, I have a question.
My score was 436 but the company gave me LMIA, and I got 50 more score. My job offer is until the end of this year. However, the job offer has to be for at least one year AFTER they issue my permanent resident visa in order to get 50 more point, and my job offer will not be for at least one year by the time I get my PR.
I know the company will extend my contract, but they are not going to do any paper work and give me a new contract until the end of this year.

Is it ok to attach a recommendation letter or something like that from the company when I submit my job offer?
Or, do you think it will be safer if I decline my current ITA, and wait for the next draw to see if the score will drop, so I can get new ITA with the score of 436?

This is very tricky because no one can be sure if the score is going to drop more, and I don't want to risk with my job offer which is gonna be less than a year after they issue my PR.
Please give me some advise.
Thank you very much!!!!

Hi Anna, you may want to decline ITA. Please see details below, I have no doubt that you would get and ITA at the next drawing, the simple fact is that everyone over 440 is gone, so the amount of invites would need to drastically decline for you not to get one:

Federal Skilled Workers and Canadian Experience Class
A valid job offer has to be:

made by one employer
for continuous, paid, full-time work (at least 30 hours a week),
for work that is:
for at least one year after we issue your permanent resident visa
not seasonal
not on a contract basis, and
in a job that is Skill Type 0, or Skill Levels A or B of the 2011 National Occupational Classification (NOC)

gayathry84

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Xmg2017 said:
When u continue after the RFPF option, it will lead you to the forms u need to fill out. After this, it shd generate a document checklist where u will upload supporting docs.
Oh ok, thanks. RPRF can be paid at later stage also right? or we need to pay now in order to see the documents checklist?

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
gayathry84 said:
Oh ok, thanks. RPRF can be paid at later stage also right? or we need to pay now in order to see the documents checklist?
Even though it may slightly delay the process, the RPRF can be paid at later date.